Loki - Rain

Loki had asked you to go and a date and of course you said yes. You didn't even hesitate.

Now, you were sitting in a car, which Loki was driving. You gazed at the beautiful blue sky, not  even a cloud decorated it.

'You look beautiful,' Loki said as he stared at you.

'Thank you. You look very handsome as well,' you commented . He smiled genuinely and have you a wink. 'You should focus on the road though.' He cleared his throat and chuckled quietly to himself.

'I'm sorry,' he apologized. You offered him a smile.

'It's okay,' you said while giggling. 'Do you think Tony will notice that we stole one of his cars?' you questioned him. He shrugged.

'We didn't stole it. We are simply borrowing it. But no, I don't think he will notice.' You smiled, curious what Loki had planned. He wouldn't tell you.

As Loki parked the car, it wasn't on a parking lot like you would've expected. No, it was near a large lake that looked as blue as the sky. You smiled at yourself and got out, Loki did the same. The birds were whistling their favourite tunes as Loki took your hand and guided you towards a single tree, where a picnic was settled. You held your hand in front of your mouth as you gasped silently. Loki chuckled at your reaction.

'Do you like it?' he asked.

'I absolutely love it,' you responded. You both went to sit down and and began to eat several things to eat. You laughed for awhile and talked for awhile, but when you were both stuffed with food, Loki grabbed your hand and pulled you down with him in the grass to lay on your back. You looked up at the sky and sighed contently. You tilted your head so you could see Loki, who was already watching you.

'What?' you asked as you bit your lip. He smiled genuinely at you and then his eyes flickered to your lips. You grinned and his innocent smile turned into a smirk. He slowly got closer to you and sat straight up. You followed his actions and went to sit even closer to him. He almost closed the gap between the two of you and let his lips graze over yours.

Just then, thunder struck and it began raining cat and dogs, out of nowhere. You heard Loki growl. You smiled against his lips while you were getting soaked.

'We should go to the car,' you spoke against his lips. He smiled against yours.

'Yup,' he mumbled and it send vibrations against your lips. He pulled away and got up. You heard him mumble something, but didn't catch it properly, but it must've been something along the lines of: 'Thor... Fuck you.'
Your heart fluttered as he pulled you closer to his body and grabbed your hand before he ran towards the car with you. You giggled foolishly as the rain hit your face and as you both reached the car, and got in, you were drenched.

Loki and you just stared at each other for awhile and before you both bursted out laughing. You shivered and wrapped your arms around yourself. Loki smirked and began to loosen his tie. You got the hint and started to remove your clothes. He did the same until you were both in your underwear. Loki leaned in while his hands slid around your waist, pulling you closer to his body as he pressed his body. Your breath hitched in your throat as he deepened the kiss even more and somehow he got himself between the two front seats and pulled you along with him in the back. He let himself fall on his back on the seats with you on top of him, never breaking the kiss, not even for a second. His tongue tapped against your lips. You let your mouth fall agape, letting him explore whatever he desired. He pushed himself against you and then rolled over so he was in top. His hands slid down your shoulders, to your abdomen and then down to your womanhood. You moaned and pressed yourself against him. Loki groaned and slid one strap of your bra down your shoulder.

You both heard someone clear their voice. You both jolted upright and looked around. You saw no one though.

'Yeah... here, through the speakers,' a familiar voice said. Loki stared at you with knitted brows of confusion. You yourself, cocked up an eyebrow. 'I noticed you took my car. You didn't even ask for permission! That's rude! It better has no scratch in it when you return it,' Tony spoke. Loki ignored Stark and pushed you back down, bringing his lips to your neck and let his teeth sink in. You moaned. He smirked and let one hand rest on your breast. 'I can see and hear you, so you might want to consider if you want to go through with that. Because if you do, I'll be watching. Not ashamed of it...' Loki instantly let you go and you both sat there next to each other, covering your bodies, embarrassed. Loki glared at the speakers while you giggled uncomfortable.

'Stark... Fuck you,' Loki told the man behind the speakers. Loki then looked down at you and pulled you closer kn an embrace. His head rested on top of yours while he was kissing your hair and stroking your back. You smiled in the crook of his neck. And beside the fact that you had been interrupted, it was the best date you had ever had.