Loki - Small with short legs - part two

'What's that?' what you assumed was a guard asked Loki. Loki turned his head and shot him a glare.

'Now, that's a rude thing to call me soon to be wife,' Loki answered the guard with a silky voice. Your heart fluttered at how he defended you.

The guard nodded curtly and left the throne room.

'Do think you will enjoy it here?' he asked you. You shrugged.

'Well, it is rather cold here, but with a few coats I will be able to handle it,' you giggled. He smiled genuinely and offered you his hand. You took it gratefully and he pulled you out of his throne and led you to his room. The walls were made of ice and the whole castle made you compare it with Elsa's from Frozen. It was there even colder. With you only wearing a shirt, you clamped your arms around your tiny frame.

'Are you cold?' Loki questioned as he wrapped his arms around you from behind. Not that it really helped, though. He was an ice cube himself.

'Yes, I am,' you told him. He let go of you and walked over to some sort of wardrobe to pull out some blankets. He wrapped a few around you and picked you up. You giggled as he put you down on the bed with him. He placed you on his lap and you wrapped your arms his neck. For a long time, you just gazed into each other's eyes before he smiled at you again.

'Tell me a bit about yourself,' he demanded. You hesitated a little before you spoke.

'I-I play the guitar. That's like my hobby.' You laughed awkwardly as he gave you a questionable look. You shrugged.

'What's a guitar?' he asked. You stiffed a laugh.

'You don't know what a guitar is?' you asked unbelievably. He shook his head. 'Really? It's an instrument. With strings and you play it. I'll show you when I... what about my stuff?'

'Your stuff will arrive tomorrow morning. Then you'll have to show me that guitar of yours,' he chuckled.

'That's amazing, Loki,' you squeaked.

'You should get some sleep, little one. You must be tired.' You nodded and raised yourself a bit. You wrapped the blanket around the both of you and leaned onto his shoulder as he lay down. His arms

'Good night, Loki,' you yawned.

'Good night, Y/N,' he said back after he kissed the too of your nose. You fell asleep in his cold, but pleasant embrace.

The next morning Loki woke you up by gently kissing your lips. You opened your eyes and carefully kissed him back.

'Your stuff has arrived. Play something on the guitar for me,' he whispered. You looked up and saw a few guards standing there with your bags. One held your guitar bag so you walked over to him and took it from him.

'Thank you,' you told the guard, but he grumpily gave you a reply. Loki told them to go and once you were alone and had the guitar on your lap, you played a few chords. 'You probably don't know the Arctic Monkeys, don't you?' you teased.

'Well, this climate is rather arctic, isn't it?' he questioned. You laughed and shook your head.

'No, they're a band. They play music,' you explained. 'This one is called Knee Socks.' You played the familiar tune of the song and began to sing. 'You got the lights on in the afternoon. And the nights are drawn out long. And you're kissing to cut through the gloom.' Loki had a glint in his eyes as he watched you perform. 'When the zeros line up on the twenty four hour clock. When you know who's calling even though the number is blocked. When you walked around the house wearing my sky blue Lacoste and your knee socks.'

Once you finished, you looked up to find Loki smiling from ear to ear. He started to clap and took the guitar from you. He pushed you down on the bed and placed a gentle kiss on your forehead.

'I'm so glad I will marry you,' he told you with a voice that held so much emotion. He bend down and kissed you slowly. His always cold lips were now warmer than before and you felt them tingle on yours. The feeling still lingering when he pulled away.