Loki - Morse code

It was late at night and you were wathing your favourite TV show on your IPad, the volume was quite loud and probably could be heard in the next room, but you didn't care, there was music playing in that other room, loud metal music, but you liked it,  so you didn't really mind it. You were sitting on your bed, your back resting against the headboard. 

Suddenly the music stopped, but your show wasn't finished yet, so you just continued watching. 

There were a few knocks on the wall behind you and you knew what that meant. You put your IPad out and placed it on your nightstand. You knocked back your response in morse, or so you pretended. The person in the other room had only told you the word goodnight, so that was what you knocked on the wall. You got a response, and you recognized it as goodnight as well. You smiled and pulled the blankets up and snuggled against the pillows. 

You were dozing off, lulling off to a peaceful sleep, but you jolted awake again when you heard your name being knocked. You didn't paid attention to it and closed your eyes again, wanting to sleep. You were really tired. 

'Y/N?' a silky voice in the other room called. The corners of your mouth curled upward. 

'What's wrong?' you questioned with a voice thick from sleepiness. 

'I can't sleep.' 

'So? I can,' you muttered, closing your eyes once again and pulling the covers over you head. 

'Please? Can we talk for a bit?' 

'No.' 

'Why not?' he asked. 

'Because you'll fall asleep and then I will be awake.' You heard him chuckling in the other room. 

'Please?' 

'Close your eyes.' 

'My mattress is too hard,' he whined. 

'I bet the floor would be harder. Go to sleep, Loki,' you sighed. It was silent for a few seconds. You smiled to yourself, glad that he finally followed your advice. 

'Y/N?' 

'What?' you growled. You could imagine the smirk on his face. 

'Can I come ove-'

'No.' 

'Okay...' You inhaled sharply and put your pillow on top of your head. 'What are you doing?' 

'Nothing.' 

'Good... Can we do nothing together? Can I come over now?' 

'Loki, no. I beg you, go to sleep.' You yawned and glared at the wall, where he knocked a few times to make sure you were still awake. You knocked your goodnight back and rolled over in your bed .

'I was thinking... if Stark and I were in a pool-'

'Okay, I'll come over!' you yelled, knocking on the wall furiously. He chuckled and knocked a thank you back. 

You stalked to his room and opened the door with a little more force than needed as you glared at the God laying in his bed, his hands behind his head, a grin on his face. 

'Hi,' he innocently greeted you. 

'Hi, big baby,' you taunted. His smirk vanished. 

'I'm not a baby,' he argued. You rolled your eyes and launched yourself on his bed. 

'You are. Look at you. You can't even get to sleep on your own. And in the morning, I put your clothes over the edge of the bathtub, at noon, I always prepare your lunch, and your dinner. When you need anything, I bring it too you and when I-' 

'I get it, shut up,' he said playfully while covering your mouth with his large hand. 

'I can't breath like this,' came your voice out muffled. He lowered his hand a little so it didn't cover your nose anymore. He  smirked and didn't let go. 'I'm going to lick your hand if you don't let go.' 

'No, I don't think you will,' he challenged. You raised an eyebrow and grinned under his hand, then let your tongue slip out and lick his palm. But the action didn't had the effect you were going for. He still held his hand tightly over your mouth. You frowed at him and he laughed, then let you go and pulled you with  him on the mattress. You grabbed the sheets, all for yourself, you weren't planning on sharing. Loki tugged at the blanket, but your were already wrapped in a burrito. 

'Come on, give me my blanket back.' 

'I'm the guest here. Be hospitable,' you said while hiding your smile. He snorted and grabbed the edge, tugging a little more roughly on it so your rolled out of it. You grunted, which he laughed at. 

'I am willing to be hospitable, but you'll have to lay closer to me because otherwise I will be cold,' he said with a wink. You bit your lip while trying to hide your blush. He spread the sheets over the both off you as you snuggled your back against his chest. Two strong arms wrapped around your waist and pulled you closer. 

'This is actually really comfortable,' you muttered as you turned around in his arms to smile at him. He returned the gesture and his gaze descended on your lips. Your breath hitched in your throat and he took notice of it. His smile was charming as he leaned closer, your lips not touching yet. His breath fanned against your face and your heartbeat increased. Your stomach churned pleasantly and you closed your eyes briefly, wondering if this was really hapening. His finger caressed your jawline, ran over your cheek and brushed your lower lip. Your breath catched in your throat again as his lips met with yours. 

Your hands instinctively grabbed his shoulders and pulled him against your body. His hands slid over the curves of your hips. It was a languid kiss. He was taking the time to capture every little detail about you. 

He bit your lower lip before pulled away and gazing in your eyes. You smiled shyly at him and he licked his lips. 

'I won't be able to sleep for awhile now for sure,' he mentioned as he pulled you closer again and leaned in for a kiss with a newfound passion. 

And that's how the night went on. Loki kissing you until the sun would peek above ther horizon.