Loki - Sweets and back rubs

Hey!

This oneshot was requested by @Daddy_Dracos_Slut
I hope you like it.

Enjoy reading!

Xx

You yawned when you finally reached your little cottage. Tired as hell, you strolled into the kitchen and opened one of the cupboards for some food. You were starving!

Your face fell. Somehow, everything you bought before leaving on the mission, was gone. You huffed and turned around, deciding to lay on the couch for awhile before going off to bed.

Much to your surprise, the television played, causing the room to be lit. You squinting in the dim room, and found the culprit that had taken all of your sweets.

His eyes trailed on the television as you slowly crept closer, watching him putting some crisps in his mouth and chewing on them.

You cleared.your throat, arms crossed over your chest, one eyebrow lifted as your face grew blank.

Loki jumped up, some crisps in the bowl he held flew onto the ground and he swallowed, what was probably bits of chocolate hanging around his lips.

'Loki?' you drawled, a grin tugging at the corners of your mouth.

'Yes?' he squeaked, slowly taking his hand out of the bowl and placing it on the coffee table beside him. He wore an innocent expression and flashed you a toothy grin.

'Are those the sweets I bought?' His eyes glided from yours to the sweets sprawled over the table, most of them empty by now.

He laughed softly and looked down at his lap.

'Yes,' he said, like a child waiting fir his mom to yell at him. 'You're home early.' You knitted your eyebrows together.

'Don't go and change the subject. Give me some too,' you said with a smile before tiptoeing over to the couch.

He lay spread over the couch as if he owned the piece of furniture. There was no place for you left.

'Could you like safe me a spot?' you asked him. He smirked and shook his head. He patted his lap and you rolled your eyes, grinning as you settled down over him, laying down and resting your head on his chest.

'Glad to have you back, love,' he said as you felt something tap against the side of your face. You lazily looked up as he held out your favourite sweets.

'Thanks, sweetie,' you said as you placed it on your tongue. He hummed and his hand went to the hem of your shirt, sliding his hands underneath the fabric and massaging into your skin.

You closed your eyes, forgetting about the sweets as you just enjoyed how his fingers moved over you.

His hands undid your bra so he could roam his hand freely over your back. You moaned and pushed yourself into your boyfriend.

'You're such a slut for back rubs, aren't you?' he asked, amused. You moaned a yes as his hands rubbed your back.

'I love you,' you sighed. He smiled down at you and brushed your hair out of your face.

'Too, sweetheart. I love you too,' he mused.

He chuckled lowly and kissed your forehead, eyes trailing back onto the television.

The sweets lay now completely forgotten at your side while Loki casually ate them when you weren't looking.

Your eyes grew tired soon. They started to fall closed and that's how you drifted off to sleep, with Lokis hand rubbing your back to soothe your aching muscles from the mission, while you were snoring the night away.