Loki - Going for a run - Smut

You had just put on your sports shoes as Loki came walking into the living room.

'What are you going to do,' he questioned you.

'I'm going for a run,' you said while you got up and headed for the elevator. He smirked and nodded.

'Would you mind if I accompany you, lady Y/N?'

'Uh... yes.' you said. He grinned.

'I'm still coming with you. Do you have a second? I'll change,' he shot back in a dull tone. You rolled your eyes.

'Nope, I'm already gone,' you chirped and got into the elevator. As the doors slid closed, you were relieved you escaped the God, but that didn't last long. His hand blocked the doors from closing and they slid back open. With a smirk on his face he went to stand beside you. 'You're going to run in that?' you pointed to his leather attire. He shook his hands and in just seconds he had changed into some trainers and a black shirt. Your eyes grew big and you shamelessly stared at him. 'Damn,' you said a little louder than you wanted, which caused him to chuckle. You blushed and just stared ahead from you.

When the doors of the elevator opened, you instantly started to jog to the doors of Stark Tower. Loki followed, never leaving your side as you left the building and started to run. It was quiet between the two of you for awhile, until he broke it.

'You run quite fast with those short legs of yours,' Loki panted. You smirked.

'I'm hoping to lose you eventually,' you bullied him. He frowed.

'My, my, you are irritated today,' he commented.

'I am,' you sneered.

'Are you on your period or something?' he teased. Your cheeks flushed a bright red. He was actually right. He laughed. 'Oh my God, you are,' he laughed out breathlessly.

'Shut up,' you growled.

'Are you in a lot of pain?' he asked, his voice a little worried. This made you lose your temper a little at his concern.

'Yes, that why I am running.' He nodded.

'Do you know what else eases the pain?' he flirted. You rolled your eyes at him.

'Yes, actually I do. A hot water bottle, loats of chocolate and tea,' you replied. He smirked.

'Of course, but I was talking about something else,' he interjected. Your cheeks turned even brighter. 'I was talking about sex,' he continued. You huffed.

'Yeah... sure,' you scoffed.

'I'm serious. I'm only offering you my help,' he teased, but at the same time he was serious. You remained quiet, hoping he would shut up eventually, but he didn't. 'I don't stop for a simple red light.' You remained quiet, hoping he would eventually shut up, but he didn't. 'If you need me... you just have to tell me.' He said.

'No! That's disgusting,' you snapped.

'We could do it in the shower. I mean, there is a solution for everything,' he suggested. You picked up the pace you were running at, but he stayed at your side while he was laughing a little. His amusing smile never leaving his lips.

'No, I'm fine,' you said. He shrugged.

'Let me know if you change your mind,' he taunted. You groaned and facepalmed.

Later that day, you were laying on the couch, in an oversized jumper and fluffy socks. Only wearing some knickers underneath it, no bra. You whined as you skipped through the channels on TV. There was a hot water bottle placed on your stomach. Nothing was on TV, so you put it off, groaning in discomfort. At that exact that moment, Loki came walking in.