Do I Wanna Know - Loki

You were in your room, loud music came from your box, playing the songs of an amazing band you recently discovered. The Arctic Monkeys. You were dancing on the rhythm and singing along. You couldn't really sing, but it didn't matter. You were having fun. The Avengers were out on a mission, you were alone in Stark Tower. Or so you thought...

Loki was reading a book about Asgard. He missed his home, but he wouldn't admit that aloud. Your music could be heard in the living room, where he sat and it was getting on his nerves. He angrily closed the book and walked to your room. Normally, his boots would echo through the corridors, but now your loud music didn't allow that. He then knocked on your door, but the music was just too loud.

'Y/N!' he yelled. You didn't answer and continued to sing along with Alex Turner.

'I bet you look good on the dancefloor! Don't know what you're looking for romance or! Don't know what you're looking for.' You picked up the guitar and played along. That's when Loki came in and just stood in the door frame. Smiling a little.

You finished the song and turned around, facing Loki. He smirked and you blushed a little. You immediately turned of the music and started to play some random chords to make you feel less awkward.

'Hello,' he greeted you.

'Uh- Hi,' you smiled, cringing.

'I was actually going to yell at you, but now that I see you are playing and singing along, I can only just watch and sing. Or should I say perform.' He walked inside your room and closed the door behind him. You swallowed slowly, watching as he sat on your bed. 'This is rather comfortable.' You just stood there, a guitar in your hands and frozen. 'Are you going to play something for me or are you just going to stand there like a complete idiot?' he questioned. You raised an eyebrow, surprised that he actually was willing to listen.

'Y-Yeah... What do you want to hear?' you asked, playing a chord while you do. He shrugged.

'Is that the same band that sings... Why'd you only call me when you're high?' He asked. Your face lit up. You were surprised he knew about the Arctic Monkeys.

'Yes! They are!' you squeaked. You played put on the music again and started to sing along.

'Now it's three in the morning,' you sang.

'And I'm tryna change your mind!' Lokis voice boomed over the music. You stared at him quite shocked and winked at you, causing you to hit the wrong string.