Loki - Goddess of Innocence - Smut

Thor was the one who brought you down to earth in the first place for you protection. You were Asgardian - and a Goddess. The Goddess of Innocence. 

Now, you were living in the Stark Tower under the protection of the Avengers. You were just minding your own business when Thor returned from Asgard... and he had brought another God with him. 

You were sitting on the couch, reading another book next to Bruce when Thor walked into the living room with the raven haired God. 

'Y/N!' Thor boomed. 'How are you?' He spread his arms for you  to run into. He pulled you into a hug. 

'I am doing great, thank you. How about you?' He smiled. 

'Fantastic. I actually brought someone with me.' Thor looked fondly at the tall man next to him, who looked less fondly back at Thor. 'Please, meet Loki, my brother.' Loki stepped forward with a wicked grin on his face. You took a step back, but he already grabbed your hand. You looked at Thor, who smiled brightly at you encounter. 

'Loki Laufeyson, God of Mischief. Of Asgard,' he introduced himself with a silky voice that made you gulp. 

'Y/N,' you squeaked nervously. He brought your hand up to his face and kissed it, his eyes never leaving yours. 

'You don't seem mortal,' he remarked. Before you could answer him, Thor did. 

'She's an Asgardian Goddess, brother.' 

'Goddess of what?' Loki inquired with interest. 

'Goddess of Innocence,' Thor answered. You stood awkwardly between the two brothers as Loki took in every inch of your body. You suddenly felt very exposed in your shorts and shirt. He smirked. 

'Interesting,' Loki mumbled. You averted your eyes to the floor. 'I believe we will have lots of fun together,' Loki added with a wide grin. Thor stomped his brother. 

'Don't. You. Dare,' Thor hissed. Loki raised an eyebrow. and you just stood there, confused in between them. 

'Don't dare what exactly? Please be specific, brother,' Loki teased. He hadn't let go of your hand yet and when you pulled back, his grip only tightened, but it didn't hurt. His elegant fingers brushed against yours as he carressed your palm. 

'You know what,' Thor growled. 

'What is this supposed to mean?' you wondered as you looked at the two men having a staring contest. 

'Nothing Lady Y/N. Don't worry,' Thor soothed. He leaned closer to you and whispered something in your ear. 'Don't get to close to him. He has the tendency to  fuck everything that moves. Like literally. Everything.' Your eyes widened as you looked at Loki, who grinned. He had definitly heard what Thor had said. 

'Goodbye, Thor,' Loki said. 

'Behave, Loki. I warn you,' Thor threatened. 

'Oh, no, I am so scared,' Loki mocked while rolling his eyes. He finally let go of your hand and you did a few steps back. You smiled shyly at him. 

Thor squinted his eyes at Loki before he walked out of the living room. Loki cleared his throat and smiled back at you. 

'Would you care to show me around the place? Perhaps show me my room?' His voice held a hint, but you didn't quite catch what it could be. You were the Goddess of Innocence after all. 

'Yeah, sure, follow me,' you hummed with a lovely smile. 'This is the kitchen.' You showed him where he could find everything and then went to the corridors.