Loki - It's snowing!

Hi again!

As you can see, I am not dead. I'm sorry for not updating frequently. School wouldn't let me and I was very anxious for some reason.

I hope you enjoy reading this oneshot, because I loved writing it.

xx

It snowed and Loki was sitting at the kitchen table, sipping his hot chocolate Thor had made him. His brother - in his red apron - took his freshly baked cookies out of the oven and placed them on the table.

"Here they are, brother!" Thor marveled. Loki smiled and downed his hot chocolate and held out the cup to Thor. His brother gave him a funny look.

"Can I have some more, please?" Loki questioned with big, innocent eyes. Thor nodded, taking the mug from him and preparing some hot chocolate for him.

Loki stared out of the window. The snow looked like soemthing from a fairy tale and he sighed. Footsteps awakened him from his daydream and he tilted his head towards the noise.

You walked in, wrapped up in a coat and a hat. You carried a dozen of scarfs with you and placed them on the table in front of the God. Loki gave you a questioning look and you pushed the hat back to you could see again.

"I'ts snowing!" you sang. "Who's coming with me? I'm going to make a snowman!" You threw a green scarf at Loki, who caught it and wrapped it around his neck. His stomach twisted and his heart fluttered.

"Oh, what a pity, Lady Y/N!" Thor announced. "I'm just making Loki a hot chocolate! Do you want some?" You shook your head.

"No, maybe when I come back inside. Loki? You coming?" He shook his head, his finger tracing his lips. He cleared his throat.

"Uhm, no, I need to - need to drink the hot chocolate," he apologized. You giggled and shrugged.

"Alright, no problem. Leave some for me," you joked as you hopped to the door. Loki watched you until you were out of sight and a light smile adorned his features. Thor brought him his mug, which Loki took gratefully. He looked up at his brother with a uneasy smile.

"What's wrong?" Thor asked. Loki took a deep breath, taking a sip from the cup, but quickly placing it back down as it was too hot. He bit his lip and gazed into Thor's eyes with a pleading look. "Loki, you're scaring me."

"I need to talk to you," he said. Thor raised an eyebrow, crossing his hands over his chest.

"Who did you stab?" Thor inquired with a glare. Loki bend his head and played with the fabric of his trousers.

"No, it's not that. But if you must know - Stark. I stabbed Stark, but he's alive, don't worry." Thor rolled his eyes, but dropped the subject.

"Now, what is it then?" Thor insisted, nudging Loki's arm.

"Okay, but don't judge me... I never... I mean-" Loki cleared his voice and looked away from his brother.

"Come on. Use that silver tongue of yours. Spit it out." Thor took a mug of hot chocolate himself and downed the Midgardian liquid and spew some of it back in the cup. "Fuck that's hot." Loki rolled his eyes. His hands trembled.

" I really... really like... I need your advice on women." Thor chocked on another sip and Loki supportively patted his back, pressing his lips together as his face flushed.

"Odin's beard!" Thor exclaimed. "Have I heard that right?"

"I'm afraid you did," Loki murmered, lowering his hand once Thor stopped coughing.