Loki- Homework interruptions - part 1

It was weekend at Stark Tower. And of course, that meant loads of homework. You had breakfast that morning and that was it. You didn't ate all day and continued to study or doing your homework. Tony, Natasha and Bruce sometimes came into your room, asking if you needed anything, but you shoved them out.

It must've been around midnight when someone entered your room.

'Lady Y/N? Why are you still up?' Thor's voice asked. You looked up and smiled at him.

'I'm studying, Thor,' you replied. He smiled.

'But You haven't eaten all day, aren't you hungry?' You had been ignoring your empty stomach for too long now and you nodded. 'I'll get you something,' he assured you before walking out of the room. He was such a lovely soul. You mumbled a thank you and went back to your studying.

The door opened again. Setting the plate down on your desk.

'Thank you,' you said to him.

'You're very welcome, nerd,' a silky voice said teasingly. A smile tugged at your lips.

'Al I talking to you or to one of your illusions?' you asked. He out his hands on your shoulders and placed his head on top of yours.

'I'm here,' he whispered before pushing the plate towards you and taking your books away from you. You smiled and attacked the food. Hus hands started to massage your neck, which felt good because you had been looking down to books and notes all day. You hummed in approval. 'Feels good doesn't it.'

'It does. You're an amazing person,' you admitted.

'Sweetheart, you don't have to remind me of things I already know,' he replied cockily. You rolled your eyes. He then massaged your shoulders and you moaned a bit.

'Yes,' you hissed. He chuckled and continued his movements.

'You know, it's really late,' Loki spoke when you ate all the food on the plate. 'We should go to sleep.' You nodded and stood up, his hands however stayed where they were, on your shoulders as you turned around to face him.

'You're right,' you sighed.

'Do you have to get up in the morning? To study?' he interjected. You shook your head.

'No, I did it all today.' He smiled at your statement and nodded. 'I'll put my pyjamas on. Goodnight.' You walked towards your bathroom and quickly changed, only for you to find him sitting in his black pyjamas on your bed. You frowned. He smiled sheepishly. He patted the mattress beside him and you hesitantly walked over.

'Sleepover?' he asked innocently. You glared at him. Of course not! You've never had a man in your bed!

'N-No.' He laid down and pulled the covers over him.

'I am going to pretent like I didn't catch that. Now, come join me and rest.' You shook your head and crossed your arms.

'Just go back to your bed,' you stated. He smirked.

'No,' he replied with a strict voice.

'Why not?'

'Well, I am going to tell you a terrible lie now, but I'm scared of the dark and the lights are out in the corridors. Good enough? Now, get in otherwise you'll have cold feet.' You rolled your eyes.

'I can walk you to your room,' you suggested. He grinned.

'No, no, we wouldn't want you to sprain your ankle, do we?' A little hesitant, you crawled into the bed.

'You're terrible at lying when you want to be. I hate it,' you let him know. He chuckled and pulled you on too of him. You squeaked when your face was only mere inches from his. He smirked and you tried to relax as his hands snaked around your waist to keep you there.

'Goodnight, Y/N,' he whispered, then he kissed your jawline and closed his eyes. You tensed at the contact, but closed your eyes eventually.

'Are you seriously going to hold me for the whole night?' you hissed and he hummed.

'Admit it, you like it,' he added. Your cheeks turned a crimson red and you squirmed in his grasp.

'Maybe,' you whispered. His eyes shot open and he cocked up an eyebrow.

'Only maybe?' he teased, wiggling his eyebrows at you. You turned your head to the side and looked away from him.

'Okay, I like it. Happy?' you questioned. He smirked.

'Beyond happy, little one.' One of his hands moved into your hair as he held you close to his slight cold body. But you didn't really mind. Then the both of you fell asleep.