Loki - Time for a bath - Smut-ish

It was late in the afternoon when you decided to devour a whole box of cookies. I mean, it wasn't your fault or anything... Tony had left them on the kitchen counter for the first soul that approached the cookies and you just happened to be that person. So instead of blaming yourself for eating to many colories, you went to the bathroom to brush your teeth.

Maybe that would prevent you from eating anything more...

As you opened the heavy door, you tiptoed inside, but you froze a little when you saw someone sitting in the bath, with their back towards you. His long, dark curls fell on his wet back. His body soaked and totally relaxed.

His eyes were closed and he was humming an unfamiliar tune. Maybe a song he learned on Asgard.

You cleared your throat and Loki jolted up, causing the water to spill over the edge. You chuckled at you boyfriend in the tub and grabbed you toothbrush on the sink.

'For God's sake, sweetheart! Couldn't you bother to knock? You scared the living daylights out of me!' Loki grumbled. You smirked.

'Oh, don't be so dramatic,' you muttered as you put the toothbrush in you mouth and started brushing your white teeth. You enjoyed the mint taste it had.

'What are you doing here anyway?' Loki wondered, slowly letting himself sink into the water again.

'Brushing my teeth,' you said, your voice muffled because of the toothbrush in you mouth.

'Oh.' He put his arm over the edge of the tub and exhaled deeply. You spit the toothpaste into the sink and finished.

'This must be the first time I see you in a bath. I thought you hated it. You clearly said you preferred the shower.' He rolled his eyes.

'My muscles hurt from the mission I went on... Plus, this is quite relaxing,' he answered with a smile. The corners of you mouth lifted up.

'Was it a tough mission?' you said flirtatious. He looked up at you with big, innocent eyes and you saw how they turned mischievous. With a smirk, he sat up a little more straight. The water slid down from his chest. You drew your bottom lip between your teeth.

'Oh, yeah, it was,' he whined, flinching as if he was in pain. You shook your head slightly, a smile playing around your lips as you reached over his body.

The next thing that was happening, was you putting your hand delicately on Loki's forehead, pushing it a little backward before you wetted his hair. He closed his eyes as you ran your fingers through it. You grabbed the shampoo. The smell of coconut filling your nose. You put it in his hair and massaged his scalp.

He sighed contently and leaned back into your touch.

'Guess I'll just wach you then, mhm?'

'Mhm.'

'Okay.'

'Okay,' he  whispered. Truth was, he really had a rough day, so you wanted him to feel relaxed. So you took it as your duty to make him feel stress free.

Once his hair smelled like coconut, you rinsed it out. Running yet another hand through his soft freshly washed hair.

'I like it when you do that,' he rasped. You smiled.

'I know, honey.'

He reached for another bottle that stood handed it to you. You smirked at him.

'Please?'

'I'm sure you can wash your body by yourself,' you argued. He pouted, and it was the cutest pout you had ever seen in your life.

'I might not be able to lift my arms. And if I must... I am willing to beg you,' he said with a hint of amusement. You snorted and put some of the shower gel on your hands.

'Unlike you, I am not cruel and I don't tease,' you said. He grinned and had a proud look on his face.

'I would like it sometimes. If you would tease me,' he replied honestly.' His voice was a little deeper, a little darker and it made your thighs squeeze together. With the soap on your hands, you placed them on his shoulder, slowly starting to wash him.

He let you do it, without any complaints, smirking at his achievement. You smiled at you boyfriend as you ran your hands over his back, dipping below the water and back up, over his shoulders to his stomach. His tummy quivered when you brushed your fingers over it.

Then you grabbed his dick.

His hips jolted forward, thrusting in your hand. He hissed and threw his head back. You let your hand slide up and down, slowly pumping.

He moaned and closed his eyes. You stomach fluttered. He started to move his hips, his back arching. His fingers curled deliciously around the edge of the tub. Breath coming out in short pants, as did yours. He moaned again, this time louder and you felt him twitching. Knowing he was close, you pulled away.

He cried out in frustration.

He tied to catch his breath and when he did, he glared at you.

'I take that back. I hate it when you tease me.' You shrugged it. 'Finish me off,' he all bet demanded. You shook your head.

'Nope.' You got up from the edge of the bathtub and grabbed a towel for him. He growled. 'Get out. And then maybe I'll finish what I stared.' He shot up from the bathtub, his manhood looking quite erect. You smirked at your achievement.

'Only maybe?' he inquired with his velvetty voice that made your tummy do a backflip. 'When we're in our room-'

'Yes, yes, I get it. You'll tease me until I get nuts. I get it. And I can't wait for it, honey,' you interrupted with a smirk.

'I was going to say fuck you senseless, but I asume we could do both,' he implied. He grinned, stepped out of the bathtub and picked you up, forgetting about the towel you handed him seconds ago.

He opened the door of the bathroom, stark naked with you in his hands.

'Loki, what the-' A few S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents looked at the two of you with big eyes, some of them turned their heads away from the scene that unfolded before their eyes as Loki didn't seem to have a care in the world. He headed off to his room, while you were shouting apologies to the Agents...

He only had one mission to go. Making sure you kept your promise.