70 - Its Not Animé Sheesh...

Aiseca : How many person would shout out to the whole wide networld that VOCALOIDS, UTAULOIDS, FANLOIDS, VIPPALOIDS, and POLYGLOTS are frikking..

... VOICE SYNTHESIZER SOFTWARE!

I repeat..

... FRIKKIN' VOICE SYNTHESIZER SOFTWARE!

and not to be classified as animé.

Yeah. You may have the brightest of all the combined otherworldly constructed epic story but you need a little research on what the heck Vocaloids are dude. It doesn't mean that they're created in a similar way as animé characters were, doesn't mean that they're the same!

THERES A FRIKKIN' DIFFERENCE.

SET ASIDE YOUR CROSSOVER CHEESY FANTASIA AND RESEARCH ABOUT THEM FOR A WHILE. IT DOESN'T MEAN THAT YOU SEE MIKU HATSUNE IN 2D, YOU THINK OF IT AHEAD AS AN ANIMÉ. THAT WAS SO WRONG THAT I WANNA BURN YOU TO ASHES!

Dang man. Yeah you can show off your writing skills all around spilling it on every humble writer's face but believing that Vocaloids and similar are animé? Sheesh man. You are a shame dude. Jump off a building now!

Just stay out of the realm and do your crossover on other fields like boyband x carnivorous plants crossover or boyband x Greek gods. At least you had a less chance to classified as an idiot in terms of categorization. Acknowledging Vocaloid as an animé makes you like a little dumba**. Shame!

Picking between you and a child, both writing the same thing......

....I better choose the child. At least the child is a meter ahead of the topic.

Yeah. You're good at making stories; yet you suck at research! Do your homework darling! *shoots you in da face*

-----------

I really fired up when I tripped on that figging book! Yeah. The wording is magnificent. The setup was great. The idea was brilliant. But tagging that Crossover Boyband x Vocaloid as an animé makes me wanna hunt that person down and write on that person's face that Vocaloid is not an animé.

Mah message to that author : You screwed it man. You've earned yourself a hater, Me. Congratulations. Idiot.