29 - When I'm Silent on Wattpad......

.......I creep in your Books : D

Want a proof?

One person I'm following is reading a supposed PG13 Book.. When I opened the book, I said to myself, "wtf is this person reading such books when this person is obviously a teenager.. And the book is supposed to be rated R18." (Seriously? What is wrong with you?) I know I have no freaking reasons and rights to direct you what is wrong and what is right in terms of reading preferences but as a user, it's kinda disturbing . a freaking kid reading an adult book! Damn you for that f****** author of that book! You supposed to know better and put yourself on the frigging right lane!

I know its kinda too much to complain but I'm just concerned bout others.... (Even we're not related. Even I never seen your face, I DO CARE! )

And you think this is a rant? Of course it is ...!

One more thing.... This particular part is dedicated to those persons who doesn't think what they're doing! I'm not freaking mad at you guys , just do the justifiable thing... If it is describing s**, put it in the R18 cat.. not on the PG rating!

Hope you guys.... Understand my anger... I really can't remain silent on this shiz....

Note : this is a random book okay. So this part is qualified.

Peace man...

~~AisecaSenchineru ~~♥♥