59 - Mixed Thoughts of the Secretary of Chaos

Aiseca : *sighs*

I don't know why .... I don't f------- know why I'm like this. Seems like I'm complaining, right? I don't know man.... I really don't know.

Here are some random things that should be released off me before I could kill somebody for real so yeah. I've decided to put it all here so I can't eat a lot of unnecessary parts. Besides I'm just gonna let this things out (normal, good, bad) sides of the Secretary, Me.

Wait..... Even if this one is gonna be a 'messy one', I still need to hold back at mah words...

.....if I can.

1. Doomed Days of Wattpad.

Aiseca : ugh......... What the heck had happened to you? The notifications, alerts, news feed and others are out of the f------- order! Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. You have the latest update of the app, maybe that's the reason why. Wait, ill update mah app....

--done--

*same frigging issues*

Aiseca : Really? *stabs self with a quarter note* Just fix man... I don't wanna be meanie... to anyone. Just fix that b-------- and let the penguins do the somersaults in the desert *faceplants*

2.) Creeping at your profiles. Every. Piece. Of. It!

Aiseca : at least im good at this one. Okay. Creeping at your profiles. Well that's pretty normal........ meh.

Me vs. Others
---Category A : Following a Person
(It does not apply if you followed me first :3)

Others : Press follow, read thier works (if any) later.

Me : Well it's not that complicated.

Click icon. Read bio(If you're "too rude to be true" I'll leave your profile. If you are a "demigod b****" I'll let you eat yourself at that mindset). Check the Message board (that will decide if I continue or fly off you profile. Check books (well this not that much important really. Good personality is enough for ne to follow a person.)

Persons I avoid to follow.

-- Rude m************.

I mean what the heck man? Meanie much? If I have an opportunity to peel that rudeness you had I'm ready with my butcher knife here *insane smile*. At least have respect at other users. The worlds (The net, fantasy, reality) are full of greatness and I won't let a bastardo like you ruin da landscape!

--The Demigods.

Well I don't have a bad thought against them just ...... I don't really follow those kind of "hard to reach" cause they gained popularity a long long time and they're too busy. if I add mahself to them, they might take them light years to respond. Also the follow space is just 1000 in capacity so.

---Personal Goalers

This one I'm talking about is not in a general term. It is more like about this :

[Written bio of a certain person, not in my following or followers' list]

>>>> 1 Month Goals :
10k votes (in a single book)
700 followers
20k views (all books)

P.S. I don't do follow por follow so f*** off my profile!

My reaction : WTF is that? Aspiring for that in just that time? I just wanna bite you in the neck! It takes a lot of time to attain such numbers. Maybe a lash of reality will help you solve your lunacy. ; )

---Category B : Creeping a Book
(It does not apply if you are at my followers list :3)

I do likely reading books that are below 2k reads. It's because I would like to know the story. Period. Technicalities? Typos? Errors? Blocks? Spelling?

Me : I don't care I want to read the book!

Books I avoid:
High reads. (if my checklist of no no's are up, I don't read it.)
RP Books. (plainly because I don't have a good signal here and I'm a bit confused in the rules so I'm just watching the "Specials" or "the Pizzeria" or "the Pokémons" do thier things. I have fun watching them for hours. :3

---------

I'll just cut that section here (maybe someone is watching me out there...)

I do creep on your profiles constantly so I know whose changing bios several times ; )

3.) My Followers, My Inspiration

Yup. That was true. That is the reason why I creep constantly at your books. I learn from you guys. I grow a notch as a writer each time (yep I'm still at F Class cause theres too many sub notches. *sighs * this may take a while.) .

I learned how to improve ( even I may never be good) my writing power. I feel what was running on the main character's mind and yeah it just makes me think mahself and look at the mirror.

Another thing I've learned is "trying hard to be good is not a good business". I'll just stay at my rightful place here. Kick me. Do whatever you want but I still lived, still listening, still cares.

"No matter how high you are, you're still looking up." No need to explain that.

Ugh.... I just cut this one also. It's to inappropriate to do this anyway. Besides who am I? Anyway what I can say is have a great month ahead and blasts a mountain.