05 - Replica

****Taping of "Stranger, Buddy, Enemy" scene from How to be a Star******

Maze : Guys, please get ready... 5 minutes till we resume... Okay? So prepare the set and the props... I'll be back in a jiffy! *went to the RV and closes the door*

Miku , Cul : Okay

Haku : *grabs a sake* Okay .

Aiseca : Whatevvs. * Looks at Miku * in the next scene you'll shoot cul in the chest using a gun.

Miku : *shocked* Wha- what! But I Don't know how to use and - and its dangerous and I don't wanna kill Cul, she'll kill me if I'll do that....

Aiseca : *patted Miku in the shoulder with a smiky face* Don't worry you leek-headed fella, we don't use the real ones... We use props like this * shows wierd looking gun* it's called a "re-re-replica"

Miku : *sparkling eyes* ahhhhhh.... "replica"... -so -so cool! *gets the gun and put in her holster*.

Aiseca : remember..... just pull the trigger and everything will be alright... Let the Special effecs do all the working working on gunshots and splatter and everything elses the real gun does!

*miku nodded*

Maze : *slams the door open* Are you all ready for the next scene? *looks at everyone * Miku , Cul , Haku get at your positions and we'll start.

Aiseca : *while walking towards the RV * this scene would be fabulously great! I'll get some watermelon.

Maze : *turns and looks at Aiseca with a raised eyebrow* (¬_¬) Hey! No more Exploding Watermelons this time 'Seca.. .. *raises voice a bit* and who the heck taught you of that word (fabulous) ...?

Aiseca : *puts a firecracker in Maze's face then enters the RV* Shut up! Dummy! That's my snack and no one can stop me munching mah watermelon! [Firecracker exploded] And who cares anyway if I learned a word... . get a life dude! *goes out holding a sliced watermelon s on a plate and sits on a distance*

Maze : *smoking burnt face * hmp! At least she don't plan to blow things up this time *sighs * Oh well * looks at Cul, Miku and Haku* Scene 165, Stranger , Buddy, Enemy. Aaaaaction!

Aiseca : *puts on black shades, smiling* This is gonna be great! *laughs suspiciously then munch a slice of watermelon*

(Scene : Haku is behind Cul , Miku in front of them a meter apart.)

Miku : I don't want to do this but *smiles deviously* you left me with no choice. You don't want to kill her then , heh.I'll kill ya both!

Maze : *with anticipation * Yeeeaaaaaasssss!

Aiseca : * still watching while munching watermelon *

Miku : Sayonara! *pulls the gun in the holster and aimed at Cul*

Maze : *sees the tip of the gun in a slo-mo action super shocked* ⊙▃⊙ Whut the .........

Aiseca : *in anticipation* Yeaaaaaahh!

Maze : *running to get the gun at slo-mo action* nuuuuuuuuu! *gets the gun and looks at Miku * Who the heck give you this. Do you know what is this?

Miku : Uhmmmmm...*looks and points at Aiseca*

Maze : Daaaaa........

Aiseca : Yeah. I know it ...* fires a gun at Maze under her plate of watermelon * Gotcha!

****the next morning . At Yume's Place.*****

Maze : *walks in wearing a paperbag in the head and the guns at his hands*.

Yume-Kagami: What do ya need derp? And what with that papeebag at ya head?

Maze : I believe this is yours * slids the guns to Yume*

Len : *looks at maze curiously* a visitor eh? Hello mister! *removes the paperbag and all the universe was dumped* 【•】_【•】 oh glob * fainted *

Maze : I've been shot with a Kawaii gun

(-.-)

Yume-Kagami: *laughs* Ha ha Soooooo Kawaiiiiii * changes tone* - still a derp!

Maze : Shut up ,. Just fix my freaking face. I cant work in this condition : male body with a kawaii gurl face!

**Yume reversed engineered Maze's face **

Maze : thank glob im back to awesomeness! * walks out of door*

Aiseca : *smirking* not so pretty pretty fast ! *shoots maze again with a kawaii gun replica and looks on Miku* See it's not dangerous : )

Maze : nuuuuuuuu! My awesome face of awesomeness!

Miku *staring sparkling eyes* Kawaiiiiiiiiii!

........

Note : This portion is brought to you by : Kawaii Gun - of Yume . To know more please visit this .. http://w.tt/1qzuPMk.