94 - Sparkling of Ideas

(This is a very messy part....)

Well, one of the things that bothers me is why the same songs are made FanFiction, well at least we can name a few of it... Acute-React, Magnet, etc...

And yet there are great more great songs to make a FanFiction (I maybe wrong on this one because Wattpad isn't the only one site to do those. Maybe FanFiction. Net ... and other sites I guess?). I was thinking of doing a FanFiction based or reference on a song and yeah.. Here's what I've think about it.

After watching two videos (Muzzle of Nemesis and Daughter of White) well ...

..what can I say is those two videos are included in a Series and they're too challenging to made a Fanfic about them. Both of them does have a very strong presence in terms of the storylines, characters and everything.

After watching "Daughter of White", I said to myself.. It is indeed a very good story but its also very difficult to pull off because of the elements of hatred, heavy drama and a very sad atmosphere. It also answers the reason why there are "unfinished/messed up/confusing" books under the song title. It is a very difficult story to tell if the writer won't use the proper style of storytelling.

Next, "Muzzle of Nemesis". It is a very good slate of song to have a book. However, its also included in a song series, the only difference is it portrays a very strong personalities of the characters for the reason that the song was referring on a sin (Wrath in the case of the song) and if you can't make the character right, it will all crumble down. You need also a very strong mind when writing this off (well lust and gluttony are the most difficult ones) it not a "happy ending" type of story.

I want to make a book for both of them but I still have some books to finish so yeah, maybe it'll take time to do them. As of now I have an idea on what I'll write on those two. I think that those two are maybe the longest FanFictions ever ( if it is done including the whole series).

My estimate on how long the Daughter of White would be is ±100 Chapters / ±150 Parts / ±250 Pages.

And for the Muzzle of Nemesis, my estimates were ±150 Chapters / ±195 Parts / ±300 Pages.

It maybe too unrealistic in numbers but just like what I've said, its just an estimation and not the real deal...

Ah... Sheesh.. They're a great song to have a book though.. The prob is I'm doing shiz right now so I can't ftm.