07 - Da Leek Show!

***Studio 01, MazemasterC's Building****

Voiceover : Welcome to....... DA LEEK SHOW! And here's your host, Hatsune Miku!

Audience : *applauded*

Miku : *waves at audience * ('.')/ Hello viewers and welcome to Da Leek Show!

*faces the camera* so far after 3 days, we're still no winners. And for today's show we have a new set of contestants. Lets meet them.

Our first contestant is from the UTAU Group and an expert in bread. KASANE TETO! "(°.°)"

Our second contestant is from the POLYGLOID Group and has an IQ of 144. RIZA SOTONE! \{°.°}/

And our third contestant is from the VOCALOID Group and a terror in bars all across town. MEIKO!(*.*)

Now for the mechanics of this game. We will show you three item silhouettes and it's your job to guess what is the item. You will write it down to your boards and after 15 seconds well see whose got the right guesses. Each correct guess is worth a million leek points . You only need two points to win .....

Teto : *pointing and waving french bread to Miku at rage* what the heck? You freaking give a million points each but only two points to win. Are you insane?

Miku: *suddenly has sunglasses with a smirky face* U mad? *laughs * Deal with it . Anyway, will you win at my show?

Teto : *slams her table with the bread*

Miku: Enough of the shenanigans. Let's start the game!

First item please .

(The silhouette is a long curved v shapes item)

Second item please.

(The silhouette is a like a small mount with rugged sides)

Last item please.

(The silhouette is an oval shaped somewhat a kind of a bulb type item)

Miku : Times up! It's time to reveal the answers .

Teto : *raises her board *

Item 1 : Boomerang

Item 2 : Rice

Item 3 : Eyes

Riza : *raised her board *

Item 1 : Boomerang

Item 2 : Pile of Chocolate cubes

Item 3 : Turnip

Meiko :*raises her board *

Item 1 : Boomerang

Item 2 : Pile of peanuts

Item 3 : Onion

Miku : *scoffed still wearing sunglasses * Ready for the answers?

So you all three agree that the first item is boomerang ? Item 1 reveal! *shows the item *

Riza : *shocked in disbelief * oh glob ... But my calculations..... I can't believe it *falls down to her knees*

Miku : The first item was a BENT LEEK ! and you all got it wrong..... Sorry Riza ... Maybe leek is out of your equation. Thats why ,(^_^)

Its time to reveal the second item. Item 2 reveal ! *shows the item*

Teto : *twin drills started to smoke * What the heck!

Miku : The second item was Minced Leek! Still no one gets the answer. *smiles at Teto* really Teto, really? Easy right?

Teto : *at rage * You (censored for the readers protection) !

Miku : Only one item left! Hmmm ... As i see in the silhouette , maybe Meiko or Riza has a chance to get it right. Let's see then .... Final item reveal! * Item 3 revealed and it was an onion*

Meiko: *jumping in joy * did I just win.!

Miku : *stops smiling and removes her sunglasses*

Teto : *hugs Meiko * yay! You beat the *#&%%#% out of it! Wohooo!

Miku : Meiko's answer is *smiles* ~wrong!

Meiko : WTF Miku ? Really still freaking wrong? It's an onion , it is very clear!

Miku : *puts on sunglasses again* really? Meiko?. The correct answer is Onion with a leek!

Meiko : WTH Miku where is the leek in that (censored) onion!

Teto : it doesn't making any sense. Where is the f****** leek in the onion!

Miku : oh you can't see it ? *the image was magnified at x6 * there is a small leek there! So still wrong Meiko!

*they saw the baby leek in the onion*

Audience : *facepalms* (ლ‸-)(-‸ლ)

Meiko : why....,..*collapsed *

Miku : Unfortunately we have no winner for today. Until next episode of your loved show on Vocaloid ....... DA LEEK SHOW!