Chapter 2

~Janunu~

Splash

I jolted up ready to attack the person who threw water on me. I heard giggles and heavy running going out the room. I swung my feet off the bed and ran after them.

There was five of them, 3 boys and 2 girls. I caught Zeiden first and threw him downstairs, next was Naomi who I pulled by the hair into the bathroom, then I cut off 6 of her braids. After that I caught Viandre trying to leave the house, I went for his neck and choked him until his was unconscious. Lastly I went after Jaja and her brother who were hiding behind mom.

"Ma, Nunu tryna kill us!" Travis said emphasizing on kill.

I rolled my eyes, "No I'm not, I'm just gonna teach them a lesson."

When my mom heard me say that, she instantly put her arms around the twins. "How you finna teach them a lesson?" She said

I sighed and pointed at Jaja, "I'll pull her teeth out, she can live without them." I then pointed at Travis, "Then I'll bend his left arm backwards until it cracks."

My mom looked horrified, "I understand your a psychopathic cold blooded killer, but go easy on them. You could just give them a pop on the head not send them to the hospital."

"I am going easy on them, as you can see there are no bullet holes in their heads." I smirked as my mom gasped.

She held her chest, "Your crazy!" She yelled

I shrugged, "I know I am, now release my siblings so they can be taught their lessons."

My mom was just about to speak when a scream was heard, "Viandre!"

I chuckled as people surrounded Auntie Christie holding Viandre's body. "Nunu did it!" Naomi yelled and pointed at me.

I just stood as people looked at me, "Nunu living room now." Uncle James sternly said.

I grumbled and huffed, but I complied.

The rest of the morning, I was being lectured by most of my Aunties, Uncles, and my mom. Though I didn't listen to a thing they said, I don't care if I'm hurting my cousins and siblings.

They act like spoiled little bitches, they need to toughen up or else the world will eat them up. I'm a world-class assassin, I worked with many mafias, and I've nearly died 4 times. I've literally died and came back once, and I have lots of people who hate my guts.

When they were done with their lectures they then found the time to finally have the meeting, "Ok guys let's move to the conference room, we have business to discuss." Uncle James announced

"Finally" I mumbled under my breath, I felt a slap at the back of my head and quickly turned around to see who did it. "Whatchu finna do? I wish you would hit me, turn around and walk." Mom gritted through her teeth.

I huffed and turned around as people chuckled, I threw them glares which made them laugh harder. This family never takes me seriously.

Once everyone got to the conference room, we took our seats around the table that had a total of 45 seats. I sat at the seat closest to the door, so when it's time to go I'll be the first one out. I hate having 'after convos', which are conversations that happen after an event or something.

I bet your wondering why I have a seat at the table and not my older siblings, well you see I came up with the plan so I get a seat. It happens all the time, Momo and my mom are representing Georgia.

Two representatives of every Royal state have a seat at the table, the representatives are usually the state chief and his wife. The Royal Chief and his wife have a seat too, so most of the time the table is always packed.