Chapter 17

I put my foot down on the ground and turned around, where darkness coated my eyesight. It's been about a year since I've been here, and boy do I miss it.

The loud creaking noise of the door shutting lets me know that Brunet is on his way down. So I stepped aside from the ladder and backed up against the wall.

"Ahhh!" Brunet screamed as he fell. I rolled my eyes and searched his body. He swat my hand away. "Janunu! Someone is down here, they're touching me!" He panicked

I kicked his abdomen, "Shut up, It's me, you idiot." I gritted.

A groan was all i got as a response, so i got down and searched him again. "Where's the damn flashlight i told you to get?" I huffed.

He got up with a struggle and stood in front of me, then he dug in his jacket pocket and pulled out the flashlight. "Here" He groaned.

I snatched it from his hand and turned it on, turning left and right i saw no sight of Ruth. Weird she's always down here. Hm oh well, I'll go looking for her later. Right now i got better things to do.

I went right and followed the tunnel to it's endpoint. There was a wall that prevented us from passing, but on the other side of the wall is the entrance to my unit.

Brunet sighed, and it sounded like he was annoyed. "There's nothing here"

Just a few more days and he can die, calm down Nunu just calm down.

Putting on my best smile i turned around and looked at him. "Brunet, you are so smart. Thank you for telling me that there's nothing here. I obviously didn't see it." And with that I dropped my smile.

Brunet rolled his eyes and crossed his arms, "You know what just ignore what I said and do you."

I want to feed those eyeballs to Ruth so bad, maybe then he'll learn not to roll them.

Turning around I pulled the lantern that hung on the wall. Then the wall opened revealing a big black metal door. Bingo.

The door didn't have a knob, instead it had a keypad. Not just any keypad, a keypad that recognizes my fingerprint when putting in the digits.

So that means you can know my password but...you still won't get in. That's why I'm not afraid of putting the passcode in, in front of Brunet.

2002, the year Unique was born.

The door opened automatically and more darkness prevailed. I stepped in with Brunet following close behind me.

Smells the same...sounds the same...feels the same...

I flipped the light switch by the door...and looks the same. Home sweet home.

~
Brunet

My eyes have landed on the most beautiful room I've ever been in my whole entire life. I could not take my eyes off of it. Everywhere around the room had every weapon that can help advance the FBI weaponry.

"Close the door and push the blue button on the back of it!" Jamunu yelled from wherever she is.

Why can't she do it? She's so damn lazy, always making me do all the work. When I don't want to comply she hits me, what am I to her?! Her damn child!