Chapter 11

Momo sighed, "I was running some errands, but I'm here now. I promise no one.."

"I don't need your protection...I needed your support." I interrupted her.

Momo's lips straighten, her eyes showed sympathy, and her body was completely giving her emotions away. She was remorseful.

"I'm sorry" she said hanging her head.

I stood up, cursing words of annoyance under my breath. Then I patted her hair, "I.....for....f-for..."

Momo laughed, "Gosh your still bad at accepting apologies."

I groaned and pulled her ears, she yelped back as she held her ear. "Gosh your bad at taking pain." I mocked in her voice.

I chuckled a little as I sat back down on my bed. Momo was mad, which just made me feel better. "I can't wait until I shoot you." She gritted through her teeth.

I smirked, "Hmm, you already tired that when i was 9. The tables turned and you got shot. This time will most likely be the same."

Momo rolled her eyes, "The plan that was announced to everyone yesterday sounded like a plan you would make up."

"Yup, I did made it up. Though i bet chu the credits were given to the wrong person."

Momo nodded, "Uncle James started his speech off with, 'I came up with a plan'"

Uncle James should jump in an erupting volcano.

"How's your family?" I asked. Truthfully I don't care, I'm just trying to have her stay a little so I can take her key card. With that key card I can get into the weaponry.

Momo smiled, "Jafet is amazing, and our..."

Ughh this is boring

~

Unknown POV

"Sir, we've brought more information about Janunu Williams. Would you like to take a look at it now?"

Without turning from my glass window, that showed a full view of Houston, Texa. I rose my hand up and motioned with my index and middle finger for him to come.

I heard his feet moving against my marble tiled floors. He placed the papers down on my desk and began walking away, "Kenneth" i called.

I heard his breath hitched, "Y-yes, Mr. Enzo?"

"Everything about my presto essere moglie better be in here, or....your whole team dies tonight."

Silence was what returned back to me before my office room door shut. Fear is what keeps my people in check.

I turned around and saw a manila folder, with her name written on it. Her name alone affects me, I remember when I first saw her.

She was on a job to kill one of my allies, the Russian armada. When the Russians found out she was after them, they ran to me for protection. I protected them without having to expose my identity to the world.