Chapter 7

Jhak looked at me, "Your not dangerous, you just want peace."

I scoffed, "My own family see me as a dangerous person, when they are the ones continuously provoking me." I'm not a rapid dog who has no understanding about control and obedience.

"Woah...ma she looks just like you." Unique said. I turned around and saw her looking out the window. I followed her gaze and saw Monique and my dad. "Finally" i said as I popped the trunk. Then I got out the car.

When I did Monique instantly saw me and walked over to me. I opened the trunk and gestured for her to put HER luggage in the car.

She rolled her eyes, "You could at least treat me with hospitality." I chuckled and gave her a hug as Jhak got out of the car.

"Monique....a-and Dad?"

Monique pulled away from me and faced her brother, then I went in and hugged my dad. "What happened to your head?" He said angling my head to get a better look at my cut.

"It's nothing." I said.

Jhak and Monique were having a full blown convo ignoring everything. "Something don't feel right, your hair is untamed, your clothes is dirty, and your car is damaged goods. What's going on?" Dad said, bringing the attention of my other two siblings.

Monique hummed, "I got so use to seeing you coming home like this that I completely ignored your attire. But now that I think of it, no one should be after you in the state of Texas. So what did happen?"

A loud groaned came from the car, "If you people don't hurry up and get in this car, I'll drive away by myself!!" Unique yelled out the window.

Jhak quickly grabbed dad and Monique's luggage and put them in the trunk. I pointed at my siblings, "You two sit in the back, dad sits in the front." I said before walking off to the driver's side.

"Of course he sits in the front." Monique grumbled as she got in the backseat first. And when she seen Unique she froze. Jhak smiled, "This is Unique, Unique this is Monique."

Unique smiled, "Nice name it rhymes with mine, so like are you my mom's twin...or a clone?" Monique didn't say anything back, so dad turned back to look at Unique.

"Gosh you've grown, the last time i seen you, you were 3 years old. Do you remember me?" Unique shook her head no.

"Ok we'll get to know Unique later. Right now Nunu is in some type of trouble and we need to help her." Monique said.

Dad nodded in agreement, "Whose after you?" He asked. I groaned, "No one is after me, I just got in a little trouble that's all."

Monique scoffed, "Stop lying and tell us what happened, your just making this hard on yourself. We could help you."

Jhak hummed, "Nunu doesn't like help, I learned that the yesterday when we went to dad's storage."

Dad was fuming, "What?! Nunu I told you not to go there!" I glared at Jhak in my rear view mirror, "I hate you." I gritted between my teeth.

Jhak just smiled back, he will pay. "Nunu, why did you go?" My dad said. I rolled my eyes, "Dad you are my biological dad, and you knew me since birth. Tell me a time when I ever listened to people's directions?"

Dad thought, "Hm you never listen, but still the stuff I have in there is very important." I sighed, "There was nothing good in there anyways."

Dad chuckled, "So you guys didn't find the bottom room." Everyone in the car brought their attention to my dad. A room? It's a damn storage room, ain't no way there's a another room.