Chapter 21

Third-Person

Momo and Tyrone arrived at a two story house, in a quiet neighborhood. The house was modern, and black seems to be the owner's favorite color.

"Whose house is this?" Tyrone asked as they got out the car. Momo was hesitant to tell her brother that her complicated friend owns it.

"A friend of mine." She smiled then headed to the door. Tyrone grew suspicious about this friend that Momo was speaking of, but he put it aside and followed after her.

Momo knocked on the door and waited for it the open.

"Who is it?" A deep male voice yelled from the other side of the door. Tyrone rolled his eyes and looked at his sister.

"It's Tyrone and Momo" He said.

The door opened and a white man with brown hair stood at the door. He had on a baggy stretched out gray shirt with black stained pants. His height towered Momo but was the same as Tyrone.

He smiled when he seen Momo, "H-hi, it's been a-a while." He stuttered as his cheeks grew red.

Tyrone scrunched his face up in confusion. Why would he only acknowledge his sister and not him.

He cleared his throat loud enough for both of them to hear him, "And who are you?" The man asked.

Momo gestured to Tyrone, "This is my brother, and we need your help."

The man nodded in understanding, then opened the door wider for them to come in.

Once the door was closed the man walked them to the living room, he gave them a nervous smile. "You can take a seat, I'll be back with with some beverages for you both."

Momo smiled generously as she sat on a single seated couch, "Thank you, Nikolas."

Nikolas blushed and went away. Tyrone still had on his confused mask. He looked at his sister, then in the direction Nikolas left, then back at his sister. Finally his confusion turned into shock.

He gasped loudly and dropped his bottom on the long couch, "Oh my g-"

"Shut up" Momo gritted before he could even finish his sentence. She knew he figured it out quickly, now half of the secret is out.

Nikolas came back with a bottle of wine and three tall glasses. He placed the glasses on the table, center of the four couches. Then poured wine in each.

Momo and Tyrone took their glasses as Nikolas sat down. "So what do you need my help for?"

Tyrone put up his finger, signaling him to wait. "Your accent, it's European, where you from? Poland? Netherlands?"

Nikolas shook his head no as he smiled softly, "I'm from Switzerland"

Tyrone hummed, "So like were you born here? Or...."

He shook his head no again, "I was born in Switzerland."

Momo kicked Tyrone's leg from under the table and played it cool when he yelped in pain. She didn't want Tyrone invading into Nikolas's personal life, he gets sensitive about that and she don't like seeing him vulnerable.

"So I was wondering if you can help us find our sister." She smiled at Nikolas, who at first was concerned about Tyrone's sudden injury.

He nodded happily, "Sure, um I'll need a few information from you first to pick up a lead."

He stood up and started walking away, Momo did the same and followed after him. Tyrone remained seated as anger was coursing in his blood.