Chapter 19

Brunet

Woah my heart is beating crazily, this is exciting but scary. A bullet was shot at the side mirror of the car I hid next to. I ducked, phew that was close.

We're out numbered, and obviously out gunned. There is no way we are-

Bang
Bang
Bang

Three shots were fired a few feet away from me, then three bodies dropped. Was that Janunu?

If that is, she'll need help. So come on Daniel, time to put on some brave pants and help a criminal.

That sounded wrong.

I grabbed my gun from my holster, and steadily rounded the car to where the men were.

They were all shooting aimlessly at the area Janunu shot from. Idiots, your wasting bullets. This is so uncivil, order needs to be put in place.

So I pointed my gun at them, "Put your guns down on the ground and raise your hands above your heads!!" I yelled in my authoritative voice.

They stopped shooting in Janunu's direction and looked at me. Their faces were blank and they showed no emotion. They were like robots, which is creepy.

Laughter was all that came out of their mouths. They think this is funny?! It is not!

"I said-"

They pointed their guns at me and started shooting. Sh*t, quickly I ran behind a car. That didn't go well. Now that I exposed myself their attention is on me.

I sneakily moved from in between a blue Nissan sedan and a white suv, to in between two big white vans. Which should bring my caution up.

Ok now it's time to put in some effort.

1

2

3

I turned and began shooting at them, though I didn't see very much I still focused on their specific area.

My defense was cut short in a matter of 2 minutes when I ran out of bullets. My day just gets better and better.

Where the f*ck is Janunu when you need her?!

~

Janunu

I sighed as I watched the three remaining Alpha men approach Brunet's area. My relaxation has to end here, the idiot got himself in trouble.

I got from behind a car and stood in view of the Alphas. They didn't see me since their focus was on Brunet.

Bang

I shot one dead, two more and I can finally go home and plan for my final step of my job.

I remained in my spot with a smirk as they quickly turned around. Just as they pulled the trigger, nothing left the gun. I knew they both would be out of bullets.

What do you think I was doing the whole time Brunet was playing bait?

Counting the amount of times your opponent fires they're weapon is a great advantage. Then you'll know when they'll have to reload, and when they do you'll use that time to make your move.

Simple as that.

I rose my gun to one of their heads and pulled the trigger, nothing happened. I frowned and pulled again, ughhh it's jammed!!!

I growled in anger as I threw my gun aside.

They smiled, then one ran to me while the other ran the other way. I hate getting physical, most of the time it makes me overkill.