Chapter 26

Monique

I knew it would be a risk to bring my daughter in this but i know if I hadn't brought up a deal, she'll be pressing me about it for weeks.

Besides Nikolas is family now and I'd risk anything for family.

"Hi, so whatever my momma want, give it to her. If she doesn't get it I'm not doing whatever she said on my behalf." Uni said.

Then a loud honking sounded on her side, "Move idiot! I got places to be! Look at the big a** van I'm driving!!" She yelled.

Uni's road rage earned a couple of laughs from a few people around the room, including the weak men on the floor.

Hajee chuckled, "Do you even know what the deal is about?"

Uni sighed, "Listen man, ion care what the deal is about. Just hold up your end and imma hold up mine. Now goodbye." Then she hung up the phone.

Hajee looked at me in unbelief, "She hung up." He said.

I rolled my eyes and snatched my phone from him, "The deal, get him medical attention." I demanded.

Hajee smiled, "Ok fine, Finn you and your brothers take Nikolas here to the hospital."

Three men with long thick dreads picked up Nikolas. He groaned, barely awake. Mo whimpered, "I'm going." She said, getting up and following after them.

Bang

A gun shot fired just near her head. "You will not leave." Hajee grumbled as he lowered his gun.

Mo turned around fuming, she stood next me and didn't say anything. The man in the FBI bulletproof vest spoke up, "I'll give you something of value."

Hajee sighed, "And what will that be"

"Guns, poison, bombs, knives, anything that'll kill anyone." He said.

Hajee contemplated as he returned to his seat, "And where are these weapons located? At one of y'all police stations?" He joked

The man smiled, "No, Janunu Williams's underground loft."

~

Janunu

I will kill him, really slow. No blood will remain in his body, i want it all out.

Looking at myself in the mirror, I couldn't believe who was staring back at me. You let your guard down and now you pay the consequences.

What will you do now that your chance to kill Hajee is gone? You can't go back into hiding, Brunet must have already told people your alive.

How about we actually kill ourselves, maybe then we wouldn't have to deal with the world anymore.

Kill yourself

Kill yourself

Kill yourself

"Stop it" I sternly said to my reflection.

My reflection smiled before it went back to how it was supposed to be.

I want to talk to my dad, he'll help me. I know he will, if I let my rage control me again, I'll be stuck.

Last time it took me two months to finally take control of my body again. Who knows how long it'll take if i get stuck again.

So I can't kill Brunet, as much as my instincts are telling me to...I can't.

Truthfully, I don't totally hate Brunet. I understand where he is coming from, there was a time I was like that.

The Black Assassin जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें