Chapter 12

I looked in my mirrors, "Which car?" I asked.

"Both of the black Genesis G70s."

I looked at my mirrors again and saw the two cars, then I made a right and watched them follow me.

So I did it again, making a left this time. They followed me again, ok one more time. I turn right, and like the last two tries they followed me.

I sighed, "Put on y'all seat belts, ion drive safe." They nodded quickly and put on their seatbelts.

My first real action since I got here....finally. I pressed hard on my brakes, causing the cars behind me to stop abruptly. Smirking, I took out the gun that's under Momo's seat.

Even if she doesn't like violence, she has her number one rule. Never be strapless.

Then I pressed on the gas and sped way above the speed limit. Just as I thought, the two genesis's ran after me.

"Ooo you want me to shoot while you drive?" Travis smiled. Hmmm, that is a good idea. This will help him with his shooting skills, and just in case when he too gets in a car chase.

I gave him the gun and rolled down the window on his side, "Don't shoot until I tell you to." He nodded.

I'll wait until they start shooting, then I'll have him shoot. I lead them to the biggest road I can find, so I can loose them but they were glued to my butt.

Cars were honking and swerving as we moved passed them. Jaja and Unique were "weeeing" all in my ears, which just made me want to break their necks. Not once did they shoot, so I had to press the button they didn't want to press.

"Travis shoot em!"

Travis smiled and popped his upper body out the window and began shooting. "Don't waste my bullets either!!" I yelled

"Oh I won't!" He yelled. The Genesises shot back and a bullet went in Momo's car through the rear windshield, nearly hitting Jaja.

"Jaja get down!" I yelled. She obeyed and got down.

The fact that they almost hit Jaja, should get Travis mad. Then boom he shot the driver of one of the genesises in the head, through the windshield.

That's my brother!!

"Wooooo!" Jaja yelled in excitement from being seated on the floor. I laughed, "Unique look under your chair and see if there's a gun there too." I said, she nodded and went down.

Then she came back up with two guns, "We're loadeddddd!" Jaja yelled.

Travis came back in the car, "I'm out"

"Unique give him another gun." She handed it to him and just as he was about to go out, I stopped him. "Wait!"

"What?!"

"Wait until I say go!"

He huffed and sat back. The last Genesis hit my bumper hard, "Send him out!" Unique yelled.

"Not. Yet.!" I gritted.

Then I did a sharp U-Turn at an intersection, "Head shot only!" I yelled.

Then Travis went out and extracted my order. He sent a bullet right in the driver's head, wear it belongs.

They skidded into another car causing a big crash.

He came back in smiling, "I did it!"

I smirked, "Shut up and put on your seatbelt."

Jaja laughed as she sat up, "That wa-"

Glass shattered as another bullet entered the car, hitting Travis. "No!" Jaja yelled as she rushed to her brother's need.