Chapter 30

Tre

Are they being serious?!

I know their stupid cover story about mom's murder is a lie. Really? A mob boss wants us dead for killing his wife. That's the most stupid thing they could come up with.

If the Royals were to kill someone, they'd know. The Alphas killed my mom and i know they're trying to cover for them.

"Do you guys really believe I'm going to fall for your lies?" I said.

Momo scoffed as she crossed her arms, "Of course you will have something to say about what happened to mom.

I darted my eyes at her, what does she mean I'll have something to say? "The best lie you come up with is a damn mob boss? Try better, or how about you just tell the truth?!" I yelled.

My temper is very short, and holding in my confrontation about my mom's murder was killing me.

Tyrone touched my shoulder, trying to calm me down. But I don't want to, so i snatched my shoulder away from his grasp.

I don't want a lying manipulative brother of mine to touch me, let alone be near me.

Jhak face palmed himself in disappointment, he looked back up at me with worry in his eyes. "Tre, we're not lying and if we were a mob boss,  being angry at us will not be a lie to tell."

This time I scoffed, are these people even listening to themselves?! I looked at Nunu's calm still face.

She's to blame for my mom's dead, wait a minute maybe she was the actual person that killed my mom.

It all makes sense, mom tried to help her but she acted like a spoiled brat and refused the help. So when she faked her death, she kidnapped mom and killed her. All while she was killing Alphas.

Now she's over here acting all innocent, she's a murderer that killed her own blood. It's time to put her down.

I pointed at Nunu, "You! Mom's dead because of you! Now your dead!" I seethed before pulling my gun out.

Everyone around us went on high alert, while my target remained still. Her face was neutral as she stared back at me, not a single other expression came across her face.

"Tre, drop it!" Momo yelled as she pointed her gun at me. I looked at her, "You rather kill me than the person who killed our mother. Your protecting a murderer!!"

Monique edged closer to me and I quickly aimed my gun at her, "Come any closer and you die."

She quickly raised her hands, on the other hand Uni pulled her mother's gun out of her holster and aimed it at me.

"Try me, make one wrong move and YOUR dead." She gritted.

I laughed as I looked at each of my betraying family members. They'd kill me to hide their secrets and protect the stain of the family.

"Tre, just put your gun down and we can talk. There's no need for violence." Tyrone reasoned.

I turned my head to him, "Tyrone you know nothing about this family, all you do is hide. Honestly I don't think you are even my brother."

He frowned sadly which made me feel good. "Your mean, Tre." Jaja huffed as she and her brother stood behind a protective Momo.

I portrayed a sad face, "Aww and I don't care." Then i went back to my neutral face, "I'm tired of trying to act like the person you all want me to be. Mom helped me unravel the real me, so accept it."