Chapter 5

After that heated argument I had with Tre, I left since I know he'll continue to press me about it.

What I do is not what others should judge, ok I get it killing is bad. But how can I stop when I'm knee deep in the game?

Tomorrow Monique will be here, and she will tell Unique who she is to her. If not I will, once things are on track I'll leave. Maybe a little earlier than I said I will.

I'll move to Italy and further pursue my career as an assassin, making 6 to 8 figures for every job I take. I'll send money to my family often, even after all that they'll do to me when they find out what I won't do.

I parked Tre's car on a quiet street and went the rest of my journey on foot. I'm not going home, I'm going somewhere else.

I walked a total of 7 miles to an abandoned gallery warehouse. Though this warehouse was owned by someone, an associate of mine. She works in the crime world, and dirty government officials know this. So no one dares to come near her place of work.

I knocked the secret code on the large metal doors and waited for the door postman to let me in. The mail slot opened and two pairs of eyes were seen, "What's your business?"

I rolled my eyes, "Open the damn door, Gregory." I heard chuckling as he closed the mail slot and opened the door. "You always serious."

I groaned, "Just shut up" i said walking away. I walked down the stairs and was stopped by another door though this door didn't need to be opened by a postman.

So I opened it and walked into my wonderland. People were moving fast to box goods for their receivers. Guns, drugs, cars, bombs, and even fake money were being shipped.

I walked around slowly inspecting the goods, a Dodge Charger SRT8 caught my attention. It's glossy black color shined with the light, and the satin black rims just makes the car seem even more mysterious. The windows were tinted black and so were the lights. It's like this car was made for me, what a beauty?

"I see you like the new car I brought in." The voice of Sierra said from behind me. I turned around with my hands in my jacket pockets, "It's pretty." I said.

Sierra smiled, "What do you need today? My favorite customer." I hummed and looked back at the car, "I want the car." I clarified. Sierra nodded, "Is that all? we have..."

"Yes" i said then walked past her to go to the payout section. I paid for my car which was about 50k. I went back to my car and held my hand out, immediately the keys to the car was placed in my hands by Sierra.

"Drive safe" she said with a smile. How can she be so nice? She's the owner of an illegal delivery company. I hummed at her then got in my car.

The new car smell filled my noise making my toes dance. Then I started my engine and smirked to myself as my baby purred to life.

Sierra's people opened the garage door for me to get out. Then i zoom out, next stop....home. Well my temporary home.

~

I arrived at the gates to the mansions, and waited for Gigi stupid self to open the gates. I've been gone the whole day, and I know my mom and the chiefs are going to be mad.

I was supposed to help them prepare supplies and other stuff, but I ain't wanna do that. What do I look like, I ain't no child imma grown 22 year old.

"Who you?" Gigi yelled at my car. I rolled down my window for her to see me, "Open..the..gates" i said. I'm getting tired of this waiting, it's been 7 minutes.

"Oo i see you Nu, girl you got some serious bread." I groaned, "Shut up and open the gates!" I yelled. Gigi laughed, "Girl if you won't stop acting like the hulk and calm youself down."