Chapter 10

As much as I wanted to leave, Dad chose to stay since they generously offered us to stay.

They gave us the west wing of the second mansion, each of us gets a room to ourselves. Except for Unique, she has to share with her mom.

We slept the night peacefully, but I was still cautious, so I slept without my mufflers.

"Do you think they will make a move on you?" Monique asked, while she sat on her bed.

"No, but if they do. I have permission to kill." I smiled.

Monique frowned, "Who gave you permission?" A smirk crawled on my face, "I did"

Monique laughed, "Just don't kill kill them, kill them halfway."

I groaned, trudging to sit beside her, "That's no fun, I can't look them in the eye as they die."

Monique patted my back like i was a sick 5 year old, "Aww too bad, at least they're in pain."

Hmm, that actually sounds better. As they die slowly, laying in their blood, they'll be thinking about what they did to me. Then they'll die knowing that they'll never have a chance to apologize to me.

"So tell me about our younger siblings"

We rarely spoke about them while we were in Germany together, since she'd always get emotional. Now that we are here and she's happy, it'll be a great time to talk about them.

"Travis loves football and basketball. Sadly he can't play in teams since he's apart of this ridiculous gang."

Monique pouted as she sadden, "That's harsh, how is he dealing with that?"

I sighed, "He's rhyming"

Her eyebrows knitted together, making me laugh at her confusion. "What do you mean by rhyming?"

"I mean that he's rapping his pain out, he can't do normal things like other kids."

"Is this how Unique was raised?"

"Yup, though she doesn't care. All she wants to do is know everything about everything dealing with the gang."

Monique softly smiled, "I see her growing up to be a spy."

I scoffed, "That's stupid, I see her six feet in the ground."

Monique gasped and pushed me off her bed, causing me to fall, "You. And. Your. Damn. Dark. Humor." She said hitting a pillow against my head as each word come out of her mouth.

With my head being protected with my arms, I laughed my heart out until she stopped. When she did, she went back to sitting on her bed. I sat up with a smile on my face, "It was a good one tho, right?"

She rolled her eyes, "No, now tell me about Jaja."

I hummed as I laid down on the floor with my hands behind my head, "Jaja likes to dance, she also likes social media for some reason."

"That's not good, wait is it a good way or a bad way?"

"Ion know, I'm not watching her."