33 : A DREAM ? OR A MEMORY ?

Life was like a doomed dice for Darshan that day and he felt like he was just a lost pawn who could not turn to anyone anymore . His mom had been leaving his life gradually a long ago , and as a young man he wanted to be a self dependent person .

He got that chance after coming to Utkalgarh , and he should be happy for that but life in that place had never been easy for him because of the upgrades of his supernormal life . Yash was the first person who reached out to him first and made him feel accepted even being the most weirdest human , Darshan gripped the chance to make himself feel normal for a while .

Laying on the bed with all depressing thoughts running in his mind , Darshan was trying hard to absorb all the truth , but he was miserably failing . He was staring at the ceiling blankly until he felt another presence in his room , when he sat upright on his bed , he saw that one short girl in a dark violet top and dark grey jeans was watching him minutely . He immediately thought of her being a ghost or some messenger from Naarook and that really ended his limit of tolerance .

He nearly shouted
"Now , what do you guys want again ?"

However the girl kept her calm demeanour and said
"Shouting will not help your mind to calm down or resolute any problem . Maybe a little bit sleep will do the job ."

Then she gave a sweet toothy smile , and added to his own chaotic situation , he realised that the person in front of him was not a ghost neither an ordinary human as he could not read through the mind neither could he see through her soul , just the solid person . Then it clicked to him that the door was closed , and he had never seen the girl before , then how could she know about his situation ?

He asked
"Who are you ? How did you enter here ? And how........how do you know about my problems ?"

It was not any normal behaviour of Darshan but a person just invaded into his closed room and told him to sleep ; indeed it was a matter of high alertness .

The woman still kept her tone gentle
"You can take me as one of your well wishers . About the entrance , well , you see I can enter in any place as long as the person inside it needs a sleep or a dream or nightmare ."

At the word nightmare , her pale brown eyes glistened with a violet glint and Darshan's eyes widened as recognition struck his chaotic mind . His mother always had pressured him to listen to the mythical stories of their world , in childhood they were mere fantasy ; but the more he grew up with handling his already paranormal life , he realised that the existence of the Divine beings were not a matter of ignorance .

Then after meeting with the Death Lord himself , it was not a surprise that the others were showing up too , a distance suspense arose within him which he ignored that moment . The woman seemed to notice the change in Darshan's expression , she was hesitating to carry on her answers .

Coming out of his trances , Darshan asked
"Did the Lord of Death send you here ?"

The woman looked perplexed at that question , but with a smirk answered
"Do you wish him to send someone to console you ?"

Darshan felt it like a tease , he answered
"No , not at all . It's just that I never expected the Lady Rajani herself will visit me personally to put me into a sleep ."

"Huh ! You never know , maybe I've visited you every night ."

Darshan expected many reactions from the woman at the mention of her real identity , but seeing that never happened , he remarked

"You seem to be very relaxed to let me know your identity . Will your brother be okay with that ?"

Lady Rajani looked a bit confused , then asked
"My brother ?"