23 : LADY RAJANI'S VISIT TO HER BROTHER

The Shinnai volcano had crumbled down a few moments ago , the splashing Holy Lava destroyed the recruited spirit soldiers . The portals nearest to the volcano were all closed and the further portals were reinforcing spirit soldiers .

But after a while all of a sudden waves of water came through the portals from the other side , and started dissolving the army of the Lord of Karma . Seeing the action of the water , he knew what went wrong in the attack . He immediately closed all the portals and just in time the High Saint entered the premise of the Prison of Eternal Punishment .

Kneeling down before the Lord , the High Saint with a trembling voice said
"please.....please forgive me.... my Lord , I've failed you . The Fate Lord called for the Holy Water of  Martaksha . I...I couldn't restrain it's power ."

Then he looked at his Lord's face . Lord Shanath's light brown eyes were as cold as ever , totally expressionless . The High Saint thought the Lord was so angry that he could not even shout at him . If he were to lose control , the High Saint would be turned into vapour in no time .

But to his utter astonishment the Lord laughed out loud and said
"of course . He loves to collect tricks and use them perfectly . Such a trickster !"

The Lord said that in such a tone as if he was praising his adored one .

That laughter sent goosebumps all over the body of the High Saint .

Trembling he blurted out
"my Lord , if you didn't forbid me from attacking Lord Bhargav when he was on his knees , he would have learned a good lesson by now ."

The Lord of Karma was not caring about his defeat at all nor he cared for his dissolved army but stopping the march at that time was quite a surprise . The Lord looked at the kneeled man in front of him in disbelief , his facial expression changed to hostile from laughing .

Then with gritted teeth he said
"how dare you to talk about a Lord like that ? Don't forget you're saying those words right infront of me and I definitely will not tolerate it . Now off  you go , or I don't know if I can leave you unharmed ."

The High Saint didn't need to see the face this time , but he knew that he should have kept his mouth shut . After giving a short salute, he left the place .

Shanath kept watching his retreating spirit army , yet his mind was lost somewhere else . He was thinking about his argument with Bhargav just two weeks ago . He kept pressing on Bhargav for giving him  "The Book of  Memories and Ancient Records"  and Bhargav stubbornly denied every request .

Since his request didn't work , as a short tempered person he threatened Bhargav that he would definitely get what he wanted and even in order to get that he would go to any level . As he expected , Bhargav didn't back off and as a same leveled stubborn as Bhargav , he kept his mind set to attack . But the attack was a false alarm to divert attention and he had full belief on Bhargav that he would make his plan successful .

Thinking about Bhargav , he remembered that how Bhargav looked when he was on his knees . Shanath couldn't help but feel a stinging sensation in his heart . That man could suffer himself , but would not let others to feel even a bit of uncomfort . Even this time he went to the extent of using his own soul power to protect others . Shanath admired this person a lot for his protective caring personality , but also was disappointed for his stupidity . Most of all , his stubbornness annoyed Shanath a lot .

Shanath could not stop blurting out
"what do you get after doing all these ?"

Suddenly a countered question was thrown to him
"what do you you get after harming him to that extent ?"