26 : CONCERNS

Yash and Rajani both stiffened at once , while the door bell rang again . Yash didn't waste another moment or else whoever the annoying person was behind the noise , would have gathered all the people staying in the neighbourhood .

When Yash was near the door , he heard a male voice whispering to someone

"I'm sorry for keeping you waiting but we have to be like a normal human ."

Then a very tender female voice whispered

"Aayudh , I'm sure that the human is not here . Your fear of being caught isn't gonna happen . Moreover we are running out of time ."

At the last moment her voice grew louder .

The male made some noise like
"shhh".

Hearing all of these , Yash shook his head in disbelief , wondering how his youngest brother ended up being the Lord of War ?! He clicked open the latch and held the door open . Aayudh had his back towards the door , but he heard the sound of the door opening . He prepared a toothy smile on his face and then turned around , only to find his eldest brother's blank golden brown eyes on his expressionless cold face . His smile had already left his face , worry filled his composure as he felt his eldest brother's emotions . The Lord of Death can look void of tender emotions but it can't be hidden from Aayudh as he is the specialist in reading emotions .

The brothers were at same height with similar firm , strong built physique , even their skin tone matched ; fair skin with a little yellowish-golden tint . The differences were on the face ; Aayudh had a rectangular upper face with not so broad forehead and a half-circle jawline , while Yash's face was all square shaped with a little broad forehead and firm square jawline . Aayudh's eyes were rather mild in normal with light brown pupils , contrasting Yash's sharp , deep, golden brown eyes . What stood out of all the Shinnai siblings was his dark brown hair while the others had coal black hair .

Aayudh was about to ask something to Yash , when the tender female voice interrupted with a bit irritation

"if you two are going to catch up with each other , then please excuse me . But I badly want to go inside ."

Yash looked at the beautiful woman with a pair of deep sky blue eye , who just came out from Aayudh's back . The woman looked young in her early twenties , she had a milky complexion with a round , smooth face and a small nose . Lady Amrita gave a small nod to Yash , who bowed and felt the sudden warmth of liveliness coming from the Lady of Life .

Keeping his voice calm , Yash said
"my Lady , please come in ."

Lady Amrita glared at still lost-in-thought Aayudh , who immediately shook off all doubts and followed her . When they entered Yash's room , Amrita audibly gasped and hurried to the bedside .

After checking Bhargav's pulse , she said
"Aayudh , open all the curtains of this room immediately , it's suffocating him ."

Aayudh was bit surprised at Amrita's harsh tone , and behaviour . She didn't acknowledge Lady Rajani's presence nor she ordered Yash , and that was very unlikely of her . Aayudh did what he was told , and finally the room became fully visible to a normal human eye . Lady Rajani was still petrified at her position , near the window , as the bright sunlight entered the room .

Amrita sighed heavily , then said
"I request the Night Lady to leave this room , now ."

Then she looked at Rajani and her features calmed down
"don't take it rudely , but your presence can create problem in this atmosphere ."

Lady Rajani knew what the Lady of Life meant , she nodded once and after bowing shortly to her brother , she left . Yash also knew that ,what Amrita was pointing out , was the fact that their origin was from Shinnai , and for that reason they had negative power within them which wasn't suitable for Bhargav's surroundings .

Though Amrita didn't say it loudly as she didn't want to hurt Yash by harsh words , but the fact was that Yash was the Lord of Death after all , how could she allow him to stay in the same room with a dying soul . The next moment not only Yash got out , but Aayudh also followed him . Then the Lady of Life started to stabilise the weakest form of the Lord of Fate , who turned into a human .

Yash kept silence while Aayudh was all restless , wandering in the small hall , handling all the emotional impact with very difficulty . A few moments later Yash was annoyed with his moving , he looked at his youngest brother who looked utterly helpless .

When Yash finally opened his mouth , his voice gave out a hint of care

"Aayudh , calm down and sit steadily on the couch . Everything is going to be fine . Okay ."

Aayudh was dumbstruck with his elder brother's sudden change , but he obediently sat on the couch . Yash sat beside him and patted on his shoulder to relieve him a little . For Yash it was very hard to try to be caring for those whom he wasn't used to care , Darshan was his expectational one in his everything . And for Aayudh, it really didn't help , he was surprised but as soon he caught his brother's motif , he relaxed .

Staggering in his tone , he said

"I know . After all my Lady is here to handle everything . He will be more than okay . But I'm tensed about another thing ."

Then he looked straight at Yash's sharp eyes with his concern filled ones .

Yash was suddenly caught up in his brother's penetrating gaze and he knew his brother could clearly see through his expressionless veil .

Parting his eyes from the stare , he said
"I know you are tensed about Shanath . Don't worry I'm not all lost here since I know what actually happened and what unintentionally was done.  I can not blame him anymore even for the battle . He warned Bhargav , and Bhargav couldn't just let him walk on that way as he wanted to avoid the face off between me and Shanath . But see who suffered at the last . I hope that Bhargav will realise his idiotic action , and never allow him to get off of the hook ."

This was probably the longest talk , Aayudh ever heard from his brother . He was silently considering something when Yash checked his phone , it would be a long wait to get any message from a certain someone .

Aayudh finally decided to open his mouth
"Brother , I don't think Bhargav will go against second senior brother ."

Hearing this Yash looked at his brother and saw that he was serious in stating that .

He asked
"why do you feel so ?"

Aayudh's expression somehow became more timid
"I don't know exactly what Lord Bhargav thinks about him . But what I felt from Lord Bhargav are anxiety , worry , sorrow , pain , even hope and delight but never regret or hatred . That only means........"

Yash didn't let him complete , he said
"He still trusts Shanath and never regretted his decision ."

Aayudh didn't utter any word , he just nodded , Yash's stare was distanced , thinking of the circumstances in his mind and the atmosphere drowned into impenetrable silence .

            ●●●●●●●●●●●●
Hey, Readers!
Hope you liked that.

VOTE , COMMENT & SHARE
👍           ✒                    👉

Till now the support you've given to me and to this book means a lot to me. 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏All thanks to you guys for giving this book a chance, and it's you who encourage me to go on. 👍👍👍👍👍👍
So I will keep trying my best to succeed in your expectations. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Happy Dussera to all fellow Indians . 🎆🙏
Shuvo MohaNabomi to all Bengali fellows . ❤🙏
& Good wishes for upcoming BIJOYA DOSHOMI. A lots of respect to the elderly people 🙏 & lots of love to the juniors ❤.
Enjoy this festive season safely with your family and friends. 😊❤

                   ............Anasuya Raj

25th October, 2020