28 : THE OWNER OF VISION

There was still one hour left before lunch time and Yash was in his room , excitedly getting ready for his scheduled lunch date . It had been six days since Yash had received that call from Darshan , just after Amrita's and Aayudh's departure . He was relieved to know that Darshan was finer and his awkward behaviour was only effect of his new capability update . Darshan had promised him a lunch date after he got back to Utkalgarh as an apology for his rudeness .

It was obvious that their communication got frequent and the overprotective mother , Mrs. Sinha didn't interfere , neither did the unconscious Fate Lord in Yash's room . Since Lady of Life herself assured that the soul of Bhargav was stabled and he could stay near him , Yash had no objection in sharing the room . It was quite difficult for him to convince Manohar about the real reason of keeping his so called "ex-boyfriend" in his room , at last Manohar reasoned enough and accepted it .

Yash was lost in his thoughts when a dry yet quite familiar voice entered his ears

"Manohar is coming to the door , he is going to ask Yash about ride ."

Though he heard each word crystal clear , he still couldn't make out any relatable clue about what Bhargav said just after waking up from his six days long slumber .

Yash was confused and as if to clarify each word , he asked

"what did you say ?"

Bhargav seemed to be lost at that moment , in some kind of daze , Yash went to his side and heard two slow knock on the door .

Yash examined the door for seconds , and answered with a loud voice
"Yes ?"

Manohar's voice was heard from the other side
"Senior , there is still time before lunch , if you want I can give you ride to the restaurant or are you planning to go by bus ?"

Then Bhargav's each word sank into his brain , Bhargav already had predicted this just few seconds ago , he looked at Bhargav who was just out of the daze and looking at the closed door .

Yash quickly answered
"I'm not ready yet , Manohar . You go ahead first , I'll manage ."

Manohar said
"Okay , senior . Enjoy your time ."

When the sound of closing door was heard , Bhargav gasped and said with an awe

"Did he really ask about ride ?"

Yash was sure that Bhargav still could tell future but it seemed that he was spilling uncontrollably .

Concerned about Bhargav's mental state , Yash said
"yes , he did . First tell me how are you feeling now ?"

"Well , I'm fine . Feeling a little bit heavy and my breathing is a little faster ."

"Hmm . Lady Amrita said that you will need time to adjust in your human body ."

"That's alright . But what about my this power ? Why am I still able to see the future ?"

Yash was about to say his guess when three violent smacks were heard on the door , whoever was behind the door was overly tensed .

When Yash opened the door , he saw the tensed and concerned Amrita , her all time travel partner Aayudh with a mischievous grin on his face . Yash's brows knitted, he badly wanted to ask what was wrong this time , but stopped himself as he saw the third person , behind himb; it was Lady Shweta . Lady Shweta didn't look any closer to tensed , but frustrated and Yash knew that she was there for official work . He let the three enter the room and checked that the main door was locked , the three of them directly materialised in front of his room .