31 : HE WAS ALL HIS

Shanath took in the situation with great difficulty , he was still soothing Bhargav but the horrified look on his senior brother's face did not go unnoticed by him . Just when Bhargav calmed down a bit , Shanath followed his brother's gaze and looked behind him , at the girl on whom Darshan's gaze was still focused . What he saw was beyond his expectations , the soul essence of the girl was bright white with a light green hue and he at once knew that she was a natural fairy who didn't attend the soul's golden attire yet . Shanath looked back at his brother who caught his gaze upon him and shook his head , indicating something ominous and obviously for the Death Lord the only ominous thing could be Death .

Darshan was dumbstruck to see the soul essence too , first his and Bhargav's soul essence were too much shocking which he could not reason out , then this stand out soul essence of that girl was creating chaos in his mind . The life of that girl and her motives were all like an open book to him ; a life in an orphanage , always kind , gentle and helping to others with a heart which cried in others' sorrow and rejoiced in small happiness , in one word she was an angel within a cruel world .

He could not let her die , but he had enough sense not to interfere in someone's Fate . He finally looked at a pained and frustrated Bhargav whom Shan Raj was comforting nonstop , he was wondering how that man always had handled this type of situations . How it could have been felt to see someone's fatal danger , yet nothing could be done ? It was the same feeling of dread which he had been feeling in these few days of reading human mind ; the truth , the deceptions , the veil of pretence , the cruelty of human nature .

Suddenly Darshan saw a horrified expression on the girl's face who just stood up from the chair and at the same time the figure of Vinay forwarded with the tray of kheer bowls ; it was exactly happening like the vision , the time was near . Before Darshan could focus on the mind of the girl again , she made a hasty move to go out and bumped into Vinay and the tray of kheer bowls fell on the floor , sending shivers into four individual spines .

Bhargav did not look back , clenching his hands into fists , he closed his eyes , Shanath looked once and as if to confirm the time , he looked at Yash who nodded to confirm his fear . Shanath was already judging his decisions , whether to prevent that girl from going out or not when a very known deep yet clear , soft pleading voice entered his ears .

"Save her , my Lord ."

Three pairs of eyes turned to the owner of the voice who was no other than Darshan , whose gaze was fixed on Shanath and one hand firmly clasping Yash's hand . Bhargav was stunned to see the blazing golden brown eyes on the firmly determined creamy white face , to his dismay he was hearing that voice after thousands of years . Millions of emotions started flooding his senses , while Shanath's startled mind settled at once and he nodded in agreement . This was also the first time Yash was seeing Darshan in his old form , he once heard about his split personalities from Biswadev but seeing it happening in front his own eyes was another amusing thing .

All these were happening within a very short period of time , and none of them lost their minds . Averting his gaze from Shanath , Darshan looked at Yash and as if they got their final order from the superior , Bhargav , Shanath and Yash stood up at once and they all were running through the way out of the restaurant .

Yash was at front with Shanath in his side while Bhargav was following a tensed Darshan whom he still couldn't find out what to call . Just as they reached the roadside , they saw the girl was already making her way in the middle of the road and also the car speeding to her direction .

The car was a hand away from the girl when her features became unworldly horrified as she was about to die , but she was not brave enough to watch everything and tightly closed her eyes . She expected to be hit badly in the ribs and anticipated to be bedridden for broken bones ; but to her dismay no hard thing collided with her nor the pains something breaking in her body came . Instead she felt one pair of slender hands around her waist , a short moment of airborne and thud , she was seated on something soft , still supported by the slender hands .