27 : THE LIFE LADY & THE WEAK SOULS

Yash and Aayudh stayed in their own stream of thoughts , though Yash had gone outside time to time to handle some matters with his Death Messengers ; Aayudh remained in the hall the whole time , he was tensed . It was already past two and there was no response from the room , not even a single clue of something going wrong or right whatsoever . To Yash it was indeed a surprise that the normally restless Lord of War had enough patience to wait for the Lady of Life to come out on her own .

Being the youngest among all the Lords and Ladies , Aayudh was always treated with adoration and that made his character a bit childish . But he was also an exceptionally important person in handling emotional atmospheres ; even it can be said that he was an expert in that . He didn't need any words or actions , only his presence was enough to make the table turn . He might be called as the Lord of War , but he was always successful in keeping everyone's mind away from warfare except his second senior brother , and reasonably enough he also gained the title of the Lord of Peace .

More than half an hour later , when the door of the room was finally opened , Yash was finally relieved as he sensed that the smell of death had vanished completely . On the other side Aayudh was at once at the door only to catch the almost stumbling Amrita just in time . He helped the Lady of Life to sit on the couch while he and Yash took two chairs in front of her . She looked a little pale , but only after few minutes when she opened her eyes , the features of the two brothers relaxed as she was full of liveliness again .

Taking Amrita's hands in his own hand , Aayudh asked

"Is it successful ?"

Amrita's eyes lit up with a bit delight as if she wanted a support for a long time , looking at Aayudh's eyes she just nodded .

Yash was about to say something but Amrita interrupted , still keeping her gaze at Aayudh she said

"Aayudh , why don't you go for a wander ?"

Aayudh understood that Amrita needed to talk to Yash privately , but still he looked at Amrita questioningly , to confirm that if he was really that unimportant to stay .
Amrita sighed , obviously she knew the meaning of that look of Aayudh .

She firmed her tone a bit and said
"Aayudh , you're not overlooked but this talk is kind of forbidden to all except the Death Lord ."

Then looking at a frowning Yash , she said
"You can buy a lunch box for your elder brother , you know ? Look the lunch time is already over , you can make it up for him ."

And immediately enough a delighted Aayudh left the apartment .

When Amrita diverted her eyes from the door , Yash was still looking at her questioningly .

"I hope you didn't mind my rudeness back when I asked you all to come out ."

"It's a fact after all . Why would I mind ?"

Yash's tone was even but confusion written all over the face .

Lady Amrita still kept her tone firm
"I don't know what sister Shweta was thinking , but she shouldn't have kept the Night Lady in the same atmosphere with Bhargav . Moreover , you also should have been careful before entering the room , Lord Anthraj . Lady Rajani's presence still can be handled , but you are the Death Lord , your presence alone can attract death , and you were just near a dying soul ."

Yash knew that the Lady of Life was talking sense , but something still kept his mind disturbed .

Seeing his expression , Amrita added more
"I know you are confused about the other weak soul and how he reacts around you ."