41 : The Return of the Vision Lord

Darshan's ears were ringing with some known and some unknown voices, yet he could not stable his mind in one place, as he was not sure where his soul would be transported in the next moment.

A very soft, low whisper rang inside his head, "Darshan, I know you're awake. Now, please open your eyes and let us relax."

Darshan could remember from his memories that it was the voice of the Lady of Life. Immediately, he felt relaxed and assured, then his warm brown eyes shot open only to hail Yash's almost crying face infront of him. As he tried to reach for
Yash's face, Yash flinched away from him and distanced himself from Darshan.

Darshan's worried expression changed into a raged one, he still wanted to clench on Yash, however there was someone who turned his mind completely upsidedown.

Aayudh felt the puzzled look of Darshan on him, immediately he apologised "my Lord, please forgive me. I didn't mean any harm to you but your mental wellness is our priority."

Unexpectedly Shweta cut him off, "Aayudh, don't worry. He is capable of resolute his mental state."

Darshan's eyes were fixed on his mother, at the moment Shweta stopped lecturing, he embraced her in a light hug.
Sighing a low breath, he simply said "I'm sorry."

Shweta was petrified there , she could not recognise the man anymore, whether it
was her son Darshan or the reincarnated Vision Lord. When he broke the hug, his eyes were filled with a suppressed sorrow, instinctively Shweta caressed his cheeks to assure him.
With a soothing voice, she asked "Why are you saying sorry to me? What have you done to me, huh? "

Lowering his gaze, with a trembling voice, he said "my birth has cost you so much, still you'd say I didn't do anything to you?"

Then he looked at Shweta, only to encounter her shocked expression. Not only her
but everyone in that cabinet had very peculiar expressions on their faces, Bhargav looked like he forgot to breath, Aayudh and Amrita looked at each other with pained expression, Yash looked like a sculpture, only Divya had an astonishment
featured on her face.

Seeing their faces, Darshan clarified "just now, I saw everything about my birth."
Then fixing his eyes again on Shweta, he asked "Why didn't you tell me all these things earlier mom? Am I not that trustworthy?"

Shaking her head vigorously, Shweta denied "no, no, that's not the matter at all, my dear. You already had so much suffering in your life, I just couldn't make it harder for you."

Distress was visible all over Darshan's face, he retorted "but didn't I get through all of it? Why did you all have to go to this extend to have him back?"

In the end, his raging eyes turned to Yash who finally could come to express his heartless facade breaking into a deeply wounded person.

Seeing the event unfolding, Bhargav looked up to Divya and asked "He knows?"

With a melancholic look Divya softly answered "Yes. When he was unconscious, he was actually inside the memory passage of the Lady of Knowledge and thus he encountered everything with his own eyes."

Hearing this Amrita completely froze there, Aayudh was barely handling her emotions, Yash had a strange smile, hanging from the one corner of his lips, while Bhargav looked quite confused.

To clarify her second senior brother's confusion, Divya added "the Celestial World responded to its master which is normal for the Lord of Vision. I know, he is not a Divine being now, but whenever the Third Eye and the mortal form of the Vision Lord will be nearer, they'll respond to each other. My Lord, didn't you know that? "

Bhargav hesitantly answered "I knew it. But I don't know the exact location of the Third Eye."

Saying so he had a betrayed expression on his face, Darshan was watching the Fate Lord minutely and when he was sure that it was indeed the fact, his eyes landed on Yash who already had his eyes fixed on the Lady of Life. Only when he felt Darshan's gaze on him, he averted his eyes, Yash's head seemed to be hanged low, yet his eyes were completely the opposite, they were sharp as knives, throwing a dangerous warning and Divya had an utterly guilty face as if she had spilled something forbidden. Darshan understood that only few of them knew the truth of the Third Eye, seeing the situation, he decided to stay quiet.