38 . Lady Divya & The Celestial Theory

After entering the huge vacant hall in the third layer of the NORMS CAFE with an overexcited Bhargav, Aayudh could not keep his voice down.

"Lady Shweta, please don't get angry with Amrita, she had no other options."

Hearing that Amrita and Shanath both looked at Aayudh with furrowed eyes and shaking their heads in unison indicated him not to trigger her. They looked back at the Lady of Knowledge, as they waited for her reactions on Amrita's solution for Bhargav's treatment.

Seeing the frightened look on Amrita's face and a pleading expression on Shanath's face, Bhargav immediately snapped "What option on Jag-Ath are you talking about?"

Demanding, he looked at all of them, Aayudh shook his head, completely denying any answer, Shanath gave him a nervous smile and turned back to Lady Shweta, and Amrita? She didn't even spare any glance to Bhargav and he kind of felt himself out of the place. Finally, it was Lady Shweta, who felt enough pity to explain that option to Bhargav.

Giving an audible sigh, she said "It would have been better if the option was on Jag-Ath."

Bhargav clearly became more confused with the totally unexpected to the point answer.

Lady Shweta did not stop, with her laid back voice, she continued "They are planning to visit the Martaksha Tribe."

Bhargav gasped in disbelief, he looked at Amrita who just indicated him to listen the rest.

"Amrita got a solution in a very ancient scroll from the very end corner of Naarook's Official Library and..."
Lady Shweta's eyebrows joined into a frown
"...that scroll has the Vision Lord's handwriting."

Bhargav's expression became astonished, almost whispering, he mumbled "That's impossible!"

With a look of disbelief, Lady Shweta retorted "Bhargav! Did you really think that he was not ready with any backup?"

Bhargav looked sad, he always used to think that his senior brother had never thought of releasing his divine soul, after all it was the Vision Lord who grounded his divine part within that stupid Fate Designing Tablet. Knowing that his brother did never intend to do that, he felt guilty for keeping that blame against the person who actually did never have the time to fix everything.

Tears gathered in his eyes, with a raspy tone, he said "I never thought that he was always prepared."
Then to himself, he whispered "Of course. Why did you even think of him being a heartless person, Bhargav?"

Lady Shweta's mouth opened and then shut again as if she wanted to say something to console him. Shanath gently wrapped his one hand around Bhargav's shoulders, giving a small squeeze, he assured him to be strong.

However, Amrita reacted differently, almost with a scolding she said "It's not unusual. He always used to ready the backups before doing anything. Then how can you think that when it comes to you, he will stay back? That's very unlikely of you, Bhargav! "

Bhargav's melancholic expression got worse, Shanath visibly glared at Amrita while she kept her smug look.

Aayudh seemed the only person to mind business as he shouted in frustration "Hey, all of you. Will you keep this blaming part aside? We have an appointment with the tribe head. If we reach there any second late, trust me, they won't give us a second chance!"

Lady Shweta argued back "No one is holding back anyone. You guys can go wherever you want, I don't care. But let me warn you, Bhargav. They are ready to help you because you helped them once. But I have complete doubt that they will agree to cooperate with the Karma Lord."

Shanath did not know what kind of crime he had committed to get banned from everywhere and that even offended the almost nonexistent Martaksha Tribe.