21 : THE BATTLE AT "NORMS CAFE" part-2

The whole area had drowned into clinking and clashing of swords and shields , shrieks of those Shinnai creatures , with the vicious coded battle cries of the tribesmen . But for a normal human , these would have become a howling of cyclone with the sounds of forest birds , the problem was that there was no wind blowing . The guest house complex was kept empty for a good reason , the market was destroyed long ago by the Shinnai creatures and that cleaned the lane for a good big battlefield .

The front half of the office was protected by two layers of the best guard soldiers of Naarook , and the War Lord himself was the in charge of those soldiers . With all of those unfavourable conditions , this army was still relaxed , as the Lady of Knowledge was another layer ahead of them . Lady Shweta knew how to play with knowledge very well , the marching group of spirits became total lunatics and attacked their own soldiers which ended up with surviving none . But they kept coming unendingly , and once in a while , the Lady was becoming so frustrated that she messed with her own soldiers' mind .

The Fate Lord was observing all from his room's window , when the group of Lady Shweta was almost in danger , he finally came there .

Keeping his hand on the Lady's shoulder , he said
"sister , you aren't allowed to damage our strength . Calm down ."

Throwing an angry look at Bhargav , she said
"Calm down ?! The portals from Shinnai are still opened , including the portal from the core of Shinnai volcano . The Holy Lava of Shinnai is spreading here , Bhargav . You still want me to stay calm ?! The spirits don't fear the Lava even though they are also dying for it , and they are numerous. Look at ours ! We have soul soldiers inside , but we can't get them out !"

"I really feel bad for them ."

Lady Shweta's expression became surprised , she said
"I don't get it . You're feeling bad for the tribesmen ?!"

"If you understand this much then you know the cause ."

"Ohh ! Come on ! You didn't want them to get involved into this , right ? But they also have responsibilities ."

The Lady was frustrated again, she didn't watch over her team carefully ; the whole group of the soul soldiers ran into the Holy Lava and they all dissolved into nothing . Lady Shweta and Lord Bhargav both knew that they had to retreat and let the War Lord's special guards to handle the front .

The Lord of Fate , still keeping his eyes on the new reinforced spirit soldiers said to the Lady
"Okay , okay , you need a little break . The doctor is here , why don't you meet him , so you can have a good news ."

"I'm not leaving you here in this condition ! Your colour hasn't returned fully yet ."

"Sister , I have to take my responsibility now . Don't worry , I have my ways ."

"Yeah , deadly ways ."

"Do you see me that way too ? Lady Prakriti said the same thing , you know ?"

"Don't you dare to remind me that she isn't here yet ."

"She will not be here until it's a disaster ."

Saying that he took out an oval shaped small flat plate , made of burned clay from his robe and touched the epicentre , the plate started to grow and it continued until it turned into a big dish . The Fate Lord was a thin skinny man , but as an supernatural being the weight was nothing .

Seeing the plate , the Lady was shocked , she asked "Is that the magical plate from the Earth Lady ? Bhargav , I know what you are thinking exactly and I can't allow you to do that ."