40. The Reincarnation of the Vision Lord : A Crime

Three weeks had passed since Darshan came to know about his direct connection with the Divine beings of Naarook. His relationship with Yash had become a lot easier and tension free, having lunch and dinner, small walks ; life had become a blessing for him.

Accepting his true identity not only helped with his daily life but also with his mentality, his capacity to restrain unwanted visions, vulgar thoughts increased a lot, but still he couldn't lock his mind completely and he knew that he would be able to do that only when he would gain back his divine soul.

Yash had told him that they would find a way to help him in that but to do that, they would be needing someone very experienced. In Naarook's member list there were not many people who had experience in such cases.

Though he knew that impossible task already had been succeeded by the youngest member of the vision family, he was still doubting if she would be able to do it, after all Darshan's divine soul had been detached for eight thousands years.

With an exciting mood, Darshan was walking out of the university campus as it was Saturday and his classes ended for the week, and he had a lunch plan with Yash. More to be added, Yash had told him that they were going to meet some important people regarding his soul restoration problem and he was looking forward to see those people.

When he opened the glass door of the restaurant V's , Vinay was already at the door, waiting for him. Acknowledging him with a small bow, Vinay gestured him to follow, and he could guess that they were special guests for that day.

The private cabinet was dimly lighted, and four people already were present there, lost in their own course of thoughts. Bhargav had a sickening expression, tension and fear was shouting all over his body, even after becoming a fully immortal again couldn't help him.

Divya was continuously comforting her second senior brother, and Yash looked like he forgot how to gulp down saliva, his throat scorching with dryness. While the other person, present there wasn't moved at all, as if she would just take the consequences as a piece of cake.

Entering the cabinet, at first Darshan's gaze fell on that person and in spite of himself, his voice called

"mom".

He himself didn't know how to react after seeing his own mother so long after, his heart clenched with frustration, his eyes madly seeking for explanations, and Shweta could only assure him with silence.

Suddenly Darshan felt a heavy, warm hand on his shoulder, as if pressing him down to relax, when he averted his gaze, it fell on the same face of his own, that face was giving him chance and reason to calm down.

Darshan couldn't hold back, he blurted, "it seems that Lord Bhargav has regained his divinity."
He was awed and happy at the same time.

Giving a nervous smile, Bhargav remarked "all gratitude goes to this sister of mine", his eyes fixed on Divya.

At once Divya stood up, taking Darshan's hands in her hands, she forced him sit beside Yash who had an unimaginable guilty expression. To Darshan the atmosphere had become suffocating, Yash had never warned him about his mom's presence, more to be added, he was the only mortal present there.

Gathering all of his courage, Yash kept his cold hand on Darshan's clenched ones and Darshan looked up. As their eyes met, Yash could see complete disbelief in Darshan's gaze.

To change the atmosphere, Bhargav spoke first "Lady Shweta, I think it'll be more convenient for you to talk first."

Shweta was minutely watching Darshan's expression who sat there like a statue, without any sense of presence.