Request For @-CHXVELVREVXDON-

A LITTLE WARNING, THERE MAY BE SOME CONTENT IN HERE THAT SOME PEOPLE FIND INNAPROPRIATE SO IF YOU DON'T LIKE THAT TYPE OF THING KEEP SCROLLING!

OFFICIAL RATING PG-13 (it's not that bad)

Johnny: The two of you were walking down the street together hand in hand when you could see Johnny's friends coming your way. You knew that Johnny would try to act all tough around them so you were going to try and get him to act soft or at least break his tough persona. They all started talking about random things that weren't really interesting to you so you decided that you were going to initiate your plan. Picking up his hand gently, you started to rub circles on it with your thumb which caused him to look at you with a teeny tiny smile on his face that no one else could see. This wasn't good enough for you yet so you decided that you were going to skip to the mother of all distracting words. You placed your body closer to Johnny and then in a soft tone whispered in his ear daddy. His eyes darted open and he turned to you blushing. Everyone stopped talking not because they heard what you said but because you had made Johnny completely stop talking in the conversation. You started to laugh at him and Johnny awkwardly rubbed his neck and continued on with the conversation trying to pretend that nothing happened.

Daniel: As the wind blew through your hair both you and Daniel were playfully singing along to a song that was playing on the radio. Both of you were totally getting into the song like on a whole other level. Unaware of the word that was going to be in one of the next lyrics, you decided that you were going to mess around a little bit with him. At first you just looked at him while singing your heart out but then as the word got closer and closer you started to lean in towards him. Daniel took his eyes off of the road for to look at you right as you sang daddy in the song, Daniel smiled big and looked back in front of him to make sure you were still driving well. After putting his eyes back on the road he started to tell you how much he loved you and how beautiful you were. You were blushing more then then he did orignally.

Miguel: The two of you were baking something due to the fact that both of you really wanted some christmas sugar cookies. The two of you were gathering the ingredients that were needed to make them when Miguel asked you to hand him the flour. Deciding that you wanted to mess around with him you responded by saying yes daddy and then started to laugh hysterically. Miguel looked at you for a second with a confused smile on his face before starting to laugh hysterically as well. After the short amount of time the two of you were laying on the floor and rolling with laughter. To be honest this whole situation wasn't even that funny but the two of you acted insane around eachother so it multiplied the comedy value.

Robby: Robby yelled run as a group of guys came to try and beat the two of you up. You knew that Robby was a good fighter but deep down in your heart you were afraid that he wasn't going to be able to beat all of them. There was no way you could run you wouldn't allow yourself. Robby looked at you with a expression that was full of confusion but then when he realized that you weren't going to run he stood in front of you to make sure that you wouldn't get hurt. The random guys tried to attack the two of you but Robby used his skills successfully to the point that the dudes ran off without really hurting the two of you. In order to say thank you for protecting you, you gave Robby a hug and as you were doing so you whispered thank you daddy in his ear causing him to pull away from the hug for a second and then placed a small kiss on your lips.

Hawk: You and Hawk were practicing your fighting skills at the Cobra Kai Dojo. The two of you were pretty equally matched until all of a sudden you spotted an oppurtunity and went for it. You hit him in the chest and he fell to the floor siginiying that you won that round. Hawk smirked at you and stood up right as you said how did ya like that daddy? With a smile on your face. Hawk just looked at you for a second contemplating what to do before he closed the space between the two of you and kissed you right on the lips in the middle of the mat. Halfway through the kiss though, neither one of you could help but smile because you both loved eachother so much.