Hawk Request by @drdbfqnb

Disclaimer: Some Suggestive Material Ahead

Knocking loudly, you wait outside of Hawk's house all decked out in your workout clothes.

Hawk had asked you if you wanted to learn karate so that he could feel better about you being able to protect yourself when he is not with you.

You agreed because you thought that it was super sweet that he cared so much about you.

Ten seconds later, you hear the door start to open and then Hawk looks at you while saying "Come on in so we could start."

You could feel his eyes look you over as you stepped inside his house which made your cheeks start to turn a pink color.

You set your bag down and noticed that Hawk had set up a little area for the two of you to start.

"Thank you for teaching me!" You exclaimed to Hawk which caused him to smirk at you while saying "It's no problem. Come over here."

You did as he said and for about an hour the two of you went over the basics learning how to punch and kick.

Hawk stood up straight while looking at you and then told you "I think you are ready to start learning the basics of sparring."

You looked at him as you pushed a piece of hair out of your face.

Then you confidently said to him "Ok let's do this!" He laughed a little bit at your enthusiasm and he started to show you the basics such as stance and how to dodge hits.

You were doing pretty good for a beginner which Hawk was excited about because he thought about how cool it would be to have a girlfriend that was a karate badass.

Without him knowing, you wanted to try something different than what he was showing you because you thought that it if you were able to get this move right, you would beat him in an instant.

You got into your position and when he motioned for you to start you ran straight at him and pushed him down with your body on top of his.

He looked at you with wide eyes not able to comprehend what was happening at that moment.

You smirked at him and asked "How was that daddy?" while seductively biting your lip.

He cleared his throat a little bit before he said "Damn I don't know what to say."

You got off of him and started to laugh at the fact that you actually made Hawk, one of the most confident and cocky guys you have ever met go speechless

. Let's just say I think both you and Hawk were both very excited to have more and more practices together.

I hoped that you liked this @drdbfqnb! Thank you for reading!