Daniel

Me and my boyfriend Daniel sat on the couch watching my favorite band of all time Guns N' Roses on MTV and I couldn't help but focus all my attention on my celebrity crush Duff Mckagan as he plucked the strings of his bass. It was just something about his long blonde hair and his tall stature that made him hard to not focus on.

Finally when I turned my head though, I looked at Daniel and saw him sitting with a pout on his face. I rolled my eyes a bit knowing all to well that he was acting jealous. I grabbed his hand in mine before saying "Oh come on Daniel." with a smile on my face. He just looked at me for a second before raising his arm and pointing at the TV while responding "Why him though I don't even get it he's just like every other guy." in an annoyed manner.

"Eh, I'm not so sure about that but you have nothing to worry about babe, it's not like I'm going to go run off with him." I replied shrugging my shoulders.  "Sure you won't run off with him, but what about someone else that you run into on the street how am I supposed to know that you won't run off with him." Daniel said standing up from the couch starting an argument.

"Oh so it's nice to know that you don't trust me even after dating me for two years." I hissed back getting up as well and grabbing my purse and keys. Daniel rolled his eyes at me before asking "Where'd you think you're going?" while trying to follow me out. "Away." I said plainly before getting in the car and closing the door. I knew exactly what I was going to do.

Ok so maybe I had a couple of secrets from Daniel that he wasn't supposed to find out about, but it's not like I ever did anything to hurt him. But you know what, if he doesn't trust me then I might as well do what I want to do without worrying about what he thinks.

I pulled up to a appartment and hopped out of the car before walking up to the door of the place and knocking on it. Within a couple of seconds the door flipped open and I was face to face with none other than Duff McKagan.

Daniel didn't know about this because I knew he would flip out, not in a good way of course, but I was a pretty good singer and I had auditioned to tour with Guns N' Roses as one of the backup singers and I had gotten the job. But the downside was that I was going to have to leave Daniel for quite some time, so I wasn't going to take the job at first but after tonight I thought to myself "Why am I not chasing my dreams because of him?" I came to the conclusion that I was going to live my life the way I wanted to instead of the way that he wanted me to live.

"I thought about it and I want to tour with you guys." I told Duff and he smiled before wrapping me in a hug. "Ok sweet, that's what I was hoping you would say." Duff said with a big smile on his face.

But the moment was ruined when I heard a car pull up at the street and stop right in front of his appartment. "Shit." I muttered to myself and Duff stood there confused wondering who just pulled up.

Before he had the chance to ask me though, Daniel came storming out of his car screaming a series of different curse words. Duff pushed me behind him to the point that I was basically hidden by his 6'3 body.

"Y/n are you serious?" Daniel retorted anger prominant on his face "You said that he was just your celebrity crush and that I nothing to worry about."  Daniel continued. "You don't have anything to worry about because we're not together anymore so you don't have to control me anymore." I said keeping my tone calm. Daniel stared at me wide eyed but soon after his eyes were filled with rage "Well that's just great, because I'd rather be with Alli who I've been seeing for a while than be with you."

I didn't say anything else, rather I just turned and walked into Duff's appartment with him following behind me. "Hey Y/n what the hell was that about?" Duff asked raising an eyebrow. "He didn't trust me and made a big deal about it but then it turns out he was cheating on me the whole time." I said still keeping my calm and feeling as if a weight was lifted off my shoulders. "Well he seems kind of whiny so you're better off without him. You're a great girl." Duff said patting me on the back.

I nodded and just like that I started to form a relationship with someone more loving and caring than I could have hoped for.

AHHH I had to make this because Duff McKagan is superior and no one could tell me otherwise!