Announcement

To be honest I have had a lot of motivation to write lately so I decided that I would write another story.

You might be thinking "this girl can't just stick to one thing" which is absolutely right because I fangirl over like 40,000 things at a time so you gotta deal with me.

But if you are ever fangirling over the Breakfast Club you should read my new story called The New Me; A John Bender Story, which is about a girl named Y/n that wants to step away from her good natured upbringing and live day to day as if it was her last. In the process she ran into a the infamous bad boy John Bender who she was always fond of. Grant it the two had never talked before but once they started to talk to eachother, they realized that this relationship they had was more than that of a friendship.

Lol I hope that that description was ok, I haven't really done that before so yeah read it if you would like!

As always thank you for reading this story and I also want to thank you guys for being so sweet to me!

Every time one of you compliments my writing I get all excited because I am so happy that you guys enjoy it! I am so used to writing boring stuff in my AP English class that this is the only way that I could write how I would like to rather then how my teacher wants me to write.

Make sure to keep requesting stuff for this book because I love writing you guys these stories!