Johnny

Johnny used the force of his body and pinned me against the wall of his bedroom pressing his lips passionately on mine as my hands brushed through his hair.

I could feel the fireworks going off as the two of us were making out.

Why may you ask were we in this situation?

Well for starters Johnny had just won the All Valley Tournament which was a huge accomplishment in both of our minds so we decided to celebrate a little bit well maybe a lot a bit it depends on how you see things.

We were only making out but to me it didn't just seem like a makeout sesh because the two of learned throughout our relationship that we shouldn't take for granted the times that we have with eachother.

Life was crazy so it seemed even crazier to not be able to cherish the time with the people that you love.

After about twenty minutes both me and Johnny pulled away at what seemed like the same time as if our minds were synced together which at this point they really were even though we have just been dating a couple years in high school.

"Johnny." I said as the two of you looked into eachothers eyes mesmerized by the sparkle that seemed to be trapped within them.

"What is it Y/n?" my boyfriend asked in a sweet tone.

"I love you so much." I say as a smirk forms on my lips causing the seemingly confident guy standing in front of me to fall weak in the knees.

"I love you too babe." he said as he wrapped his arms gently around me and I rested my head on his shoulder allowing me to breathe in the scent of his cologne which I loved.

After standing there for a little bit both of us walked to his bead hand in hand at sat down face to face while starting to talk to eachother about the tournament and how proud I was of him and his accomplishments.

But before long the two of us started to dive into other subjects such as our futures together.

"After we graduate we are still going to be together right?" I asked hoping to hear the answer that I wanted to hear.

Johnny looked at me for only a quick second before responding to my question by saying "Absolutely, that is if you want to still date me."

I smiled at him causing him to smile before I  said "Of course I would still date you, you are the love of my life."

Right as those words slipped out of my mouth I could see Johnny leaning in closer and closer to my lips until they gently pressed upon mine.

Once again our mouths seemed to move together like clock work as I started to straddle him on his bed that we were sitting on.

His arms held my hips making sure that he would never drop me or let me fall.

I could tell that this was most definately going to be a very interesting night if you know what I mean ;).

Ngl Johnny from the original movies is my absolute favorite person. I hope that you guys enjoyed this as much as I did!