What The Two Of You Would Do On Thanksgiving

Johnny: You would head over to the country club with Johnny to have Thanksgiving because there would be a whole party going on there. The two of you would eat and then slow dance together while staring into eachothers eyes and whispering compliments into eachothers ears.

Miguel: Miguel and you would have Thanksgiving at his house and Johnny would come by as well. The Thanksgiving that you had with him was a ton of fun because you would play games and different things like that which would cause you and Miguel to laugh like idiots.

Robby: The two of you had Thanksgiving together and that was it. Neither one of you could afford to have a huge meal so the two of you would just end up getting fast food or something like that. But it wasn't that big of a deal because as long as the two of you were together you knew that it was going to be a good day.

Hawk: On Thanksgiving, you and Hawk would go to his place and have a nice Thanksgiving with his family. After that though, Hawk and you would end up having a Friendsgiving with the other Cobras and it would be so much fun.

I'm sorry if I don't post much today, I have to go to my Grandma's for Thanksgiving! Anyway, I hope that you guys have a great Thanksgiving and make sure to stay safe!