Daniel

As you step out of the shower you could hear laughs resonating from where you bedroom is located.

At first you didn't comprehend what you bestfriend Daniel could be laughing at but then all of a sudden you came to the realization that you had left your diary on your bed not hidden or anything.

Without thinking at all, you run to your room with your towel hanging loosely over your body not caring that you were completely and utterly naked underneath.

When you finally made it all the way out of the bathroom and through the narrow hallway of your house you saw Daniel standing with your precious diary in your hand.

You visciously stomped in and ripped the diary from his hand while being upset over the fact that he would have the audacity to read all of your secrets even though he knew not to.

"How could you do this?" you asked him as your eyes teared up remembering all of the different things that you had written in there about how you secretly liked him more than just a best friend.

Daniel at that moment started to realize the extent of the situation that was taking place and in doing so, he thought to himself that he had to do something to fix this situation that was occuring at the time.

You watched as Daniel swallowed har right before muttering the words "I like you too."

You were shocked when he said and that shock forced you to stop thinking about the fact that he invaded your private property rather you couldn't stop thinking about the fact that he liked you back more than just in a friendly way.

"Y-You do?" you say as the words stammer out of your mouth.

Daniel nodded yes with his head as he smiled at you and continued to slowly walk to where you were standing.

He took his thumb which was soft to the touch and gently wiped your tears away causing a smile to form on your lips.

He smiled back at you while he stared directly into your eyes right before he started to lean in to your face.

You were severely flustered at first due to how fast things were moving but nonetheless, you leaned in as well causing both of your lips to crash together in a way that felt as if there were fireworks going off all throughout your body.

He rested his arms gently on your hips and pulled you close as you in turn rested your arms around his neck.

When the two of you pulled away after standing there and connecting lips you softly said to him "Maybe reading my diary wasn't so bad." which caused Daniel to giggle a little bit.