Johnny

You hold onto your boyfriend Johnny's waist as the two of you drove down the street on his motorcycle.

The two of you always loved going on spontaneous adventures with eachother ever since you started dating a couple years ago.

These adventures helped you to break out of your shell more and do stuff that you wouldn't normally have done if it wasn't for Johnny.

Tonight was slightly different though because this time Johnny didn't want to tell you where he was taking you.

You tried to coax the information out of him but he wouldn't budge no matter how many times you gave him puppy dog eyes.

After riding on his motorcycle with him for about 20 minutes you could see bright lights in the distance and a sign reading Golf n' Stuff.

You had been to this place a couple of times before but with your friends instead of with Johnny.

You pulled into the driveway of the parking lot and Johnny parked his motorcycle in one of the parking spots that was close to the entrance.

"We're here!" he said as he got off of his motorcycle and then helped you off like the good boyfriend that he is.

"This is going to be so much fun Johnny!" you said as you grabbed his hand and ran to the entrance with happiness gleaming in your eyes.

After making your way through the entrance, you walked to the stand to pay for a round of mini-golf.

You both grabbed your golf clubs and your golf balls and made your way to the first hole of the course.

You were not very good at mini-golf but you used that to your advantage when you asked him "Do you think you can help me, I'm terrible at mini-golf."

"Of course I could help." Johnny said as he walked over to you.

He placed his body close to yours and grabbed on to your arms trying to help you putt the ball into the whole.

In one swift motion, you hit the ball and it made it's way right into the hole your first try.

You quickly turned around and jumped into Johnny's arm placing a celebratory kiss on his lips.

You pulled away and stared into Johnny's eyes as he smiled back at you saying "Good job babe that was amazing!" you giggled a little bit and said "I couldn't have done it without you."

He set you back down on your feet and the two of you continued to make your way through the rest of the golf course, laughing and having fun along the way.

When you finished the mini-golf course the two of your returned your clubs and balls and then made your way to the arcade section of Golf n' Stuff.

Both of you collected your tokens and then walked over to play the basketball game together.

"You are so going down!" Johnny jokingly yelled as the two of you viciously threw basketballs resulting in some making it in the hoop.

"Not over my dead body!" you retorted throwing the balls even quicker.

After about thirty seconds, their was a buzzer sound and the game ended.

The two of you sat there in anticipation as you waited for the points to be added up.

The game said "Player Two Is The Winner!" and Johnny yelled "Yes! I knew that I won!"

You couldn't help but laugh at Johnny because he was so happy that he won that one arcade game.

"Great job Johnny!" you said as you pulled him into a hug.

The rest of the night the two of you continued to have the time of your lives as you made your way to all of the games throughout the arcade.

When you were all done playing games, you both made your way to the prize booth where there was an array of stuffed animals and little knick knacks that kids used to obsess over as a kid.

"Can we get that one?" Johnny asked as he pointed to the oversized teddy bear that was hanging in the middle of the booth.

The worker took it down and handed it to Johnny who in turn handed it to you. "Thank you Johnny!" you exclaimed as you excitedly took the teddy bear from his hands. "It's no problem Y/n!" he said as he grabbed your hand and started to walk to the exit. When the two of you reached his motorcycle though you had just made a realization. "Johnny?" you said in a sweet manner. "What is it Y/n?" he said as he turned his head to look at you. "How are we going to bring this teddy bear back on your motorcycle?" The two of you just stood there in silence as you looked at eachother not knowing what to do. Let's just say, this adventure was not quite over yet.

Thank you for reading this! I'm not sure how I feel about this one but I hope that you guys like it anyway!