Johnny Part 1

You quietly slipped into the bathroom of your house trying not to disturb your boyfriend as you opened up a letter that would forever change your life.

Just like any other senior in high school you had applied to a bunch of different colleges hoping to get into at least a couple of them.

The only issue is the fact that you were terrified that you would have to leave your boyfriend Johnny behind.

You loved him more than anything so the thought of moving away to a college that could possibly be far away sounded absolutely heartbreaking.

After composing yourself and pushing the bad thoughts out of your head, you gently tore open the letter and grabbed the folded piece of paper that was from Julliard.

You had been singing for your whole entire life and getting accepted into this school would mean that you might have the oppurtunity to make a name for yourself out there.

Your whole entire life was resting in this one sinle piece of paper but you couldn't wait any longer to see what it said.

You unfolded the piece of paper and read the letter that was adressed to you.

Written on the piece of paper it says Y/n on behalf of the Julliard School of Music we would like to congratulate you on becoming part of our school.

Your hand shot up to your mouth in shock not being able to comprehend that you just got accepted into one of the most elite schools in the whole entire world.

But all of a sudden reality hit you like a ton of bricks.

The school was in New York which is completely across the country from California.

You hoped that Johnny would understand that this was the oppurtunity of a lifetime and if you were to turn this down, you would actually be an idiot.

Hiding the letter behind your back you walked out of the bathroom and towards your boyfriend.

You sat down next to him and crossed your legs trying to look as not nervous as possible.

Then you decided that it was time to rip of the metaphorical band-aid.

"Johnny I have something really important to tell you and please don't be mad." you said as you turned and looked at him.

"And what would that be?" he said in a semi-joking manner.

"I applied to a really good college and I got in." you said fiddling with your hands.

"Why is that a bad thing?" he asked raising a singular eybrow.

"The college that I got into is Julliard which is in New York." you let out a sigh because you were mentally freaking out about what he would think about you moving to New York.

"Woah, Woah, Woah, you got into Julliard in New York?!?" he said slightly raising his voice.

"Yeah I did but if you don't want me going there I won't go." you said getting kind of panicky.

"Babe why I would I keep you from going to a college as good as that one?" you shrugged your shoulders and said "I don't know, I just thought that you would be mad about me moving across the country away from you."

He looked at you this time in a more serious manner and told you "We could totally have a long distance relationship, we could call eachother multiple times a day and I could visit you sometimes too.

" You smiled and wrapped him in a big hug.

"Thank you for being so understanding, I love you so much Johnny." you said as you kissed him on the cheek.

"I love you too Y/n more than you know." you stayed in the hug for a little bit but then he pushed you up off of him and said "Jeez I am going to be dating a superstar soon that's insane!" you laughed at his joke and he continued to talk about how life was going to be once you made it big in the industry.

Even though you had your doubts about him letting you go to college in New York, you now knew that he loved you so much that he would do anything to make sure that you were able to live out your dream even if it meant that the two of you had to make some sacrifices.

Thanks For Reading!