What Dating Robby Would Be Like Request For @Baby_Girx

- Play fighting all the time duh

- Robby's guard would be down around you so half the time the two of you would act like idiots together but both of you loved it.

- He would constantly hug you from behind :)

- Even though people don't know that he does it, he would occasionally write you love letters and slip them in your locker.

- The two of you would set up a whole night with candy, blankets, pillows etc. to bingewatch different shows together.

- He would often come stay with you in your house because he doesn't like staying with his mom or dad normally.

- Robby would teach you some karate to make sure that none of the Cobra's will attack you for being his girlfriend.

- The two of you would watch the stars from the back of Daniel Larusso's house.

- Since Robby was your boyfriend, you were bestfriends with Sam.

- He would call you baby.

- You would call him love.

- You would always try to kiss him on the cheek, but he would turn his head so instead he could kiss you the lips.

- You would spoon when you cuddled.

- You would always want him to bake with him, but it always turned into a food fight.

I hope you like this, I have never written something like this before so it isn't the best!