Robby

"Would you mind if I sang my audition song to you so that you could tell me if it is any good?" you asked your boyfriend Robby who was sitting on the couch in his mom's appartment.

"No I wouldn't mind, go for it!" he responded as you could tell that he was eager to hear your song that you were going to sing.

You took a deep breath while preparing yourself to start singing.

But before you had time to overthink what you were doing you started to sing the lyrics "I met you in the dark, you lit me up. You made me feel as though I was enough." which was your favorite song by James Arthur due to the fact that it always reminded you of Robby when you would listen to it.

As the words were being sung out of your mouth Robby was dead silent which caused your anxiety to go through the roof.

After you finished you stopped singing because you didn't want to embarrass yourself if Miguel thought it was terrible.

"Was it really bad?" you asked swallowing hard so that you wouldn't start crying.

"What do you mean I was so in awe I couldn't say anything." Robby said while smiling and walking over to you were standing.

"You are an absolutely stunning singer, I love you so much." he said as grabbed your hand and started to rub delicate circles on it.

"Thank you babe," you said and while gently pecking him on the cheek.

"What did I do to deserve a girl like you?" Robby asked you while smirking.

"What do you mean it's the other way around Robby you are way to good for me." you said as your eyes started to tear up a little bit.

Robby realized that you were tearing up and said "Babe, don't cry or your going to make me cry." while smiling at you sweetly.

You wiped your eyes a little and then said "Wait, did I really almost make thee Robby Keene cry?" while giggling.

"Maybe..." Robby said laughing.

"And don't worry babe you are going to kill your audition." Robby said pushing a strand of your hair behind your ear in a tender manner.

Let's just say you nailed your audition so good that you got the main part in the show.

Please read my new 80s/90s gif series!