Robby Requested By My Friend Emily

On a crisp autumn afternoon, you opened the door of your favorite coffee shop and walked in for the first time in months.

Ever since quarantine started, you haven't been able to go out as often as you liked which made you long for day that you would be able to go back to living life the way that you used to before this whole mess started.

Even though you were just going to get a coffee, you were kind of nervous because you haven't interacted with people for what seems like forever.

After ordering your drink, you went to walk out the door but you realized that you weren't given a straw.

You walked over to where the straws were located and when you went to reach for one, you accidently brushed hands with a teenager that seemed to be about your age.

You felt your whole body tingle when the two of you touched which you thought was kind of weird, but no one had touched you in any way shape or form for over a month.

"I'm sorry about that." you said to the guy who was standing next to you.

"Oh it's no problem at all." he said as he looked at you dead in the eyes.

You couldn't help but notice that his eyes were some of the most beautiful eyes that you had ever seen in your life.

They were a entrancing green color that seemed to shine like emeralds in the light of the coffee shop.

You smiled at him through your mask and asked him "I'm Y/n, what's your name?" he leaned back on the counter and responded to your question by saying "My name is Robby. It's nice to meet you."

You were blushing but luckily your masked covered the pink pigment that was becoming more and more prominant as the two of you spoke.

"It's nice to meet you too. Well I hope that you have a good rest of your day."

You went to walk off but before you could do so he caught up to you and handed you his number as he said "I hope that I could see you soon if you're up to it."

You turned your head so that you were looking at him right in the eyes again and said "Yeah you could call me anytime."

You could see him smiling through his mask and as the two of you went your separate ways.

You thought to yourself "I should start going out more" as you made your way back to your house that was a couple of blocks away.