Request For @groovylawrence

I rolled over on my side in bed as my body felt like it was hit by a bus due to the fact that I definately caught something.

Not wanting to be alone, I decided that I wanted to call my boyfriend Johnny so that he could come over and spend thyelled tre day with me.

I leaned over to my nightstand and picked up the phone as I dialed his number with my other hand.

The phone started to ring and I sat there patiently waiting for him to pick up.

"Hello?" I heard Johnny say in his heavy morning voice that indicated that he definately was just woken up by me.

"Babe?" I asked in a soft tone feeling bad at this point that I woke him up.

"What is it?" he asked with confusion in his voice.

"I'm sick, do you think that you could come over to my house for the day?" I questioned hoping that he would decide to spend the day with me instead of doing whatever he was going to do originally.

"Yeah sure, I'll be there in 10 minutes." Johnny muttered and then hung up the phone.

Not going to lie I already felt a little better knowing that Johnny would be coming over to spend the day with me.

Even though I knew that I should be laying down in bed and getting better, I decided that I wanted to go get mulitple movies that we could watch together in my room.

As I made it to the living room where all the different movies were I started to get light headed until all of a sudden my body gave out and passed out on the ground.

My eyes fluttered open when I heard words being spoken from above me.

"Y/n?!?" Johnny yelled freaking out over the fact that he found me passed out on the ground.

"Y-Yeah?" I say trying to collect myself as I rubbed my eyes trying to feel a little better.

"I think I need to bring you up to your room." Johnny said calmly as he picked my body up off of the floor and continued to carry me up the stairs in his arms.

"Thank you so much babe, that was so scary. I went to go get movies for us to watch and then all of a sudden BAM I passed out right there." I say trying to catch him up on what the heck just happened.

"It's no problem, but you do know that I could've gotten the movies for us instead so that you could rest." He said as he gently placed me on the side of my bed leaving space for him to crawl into bed next to me.

"I guess I could've waited." I said as I smiled at him trying to reassure him that I am better now.

Johnny and me laid down in my bed together snuggling up and trying to stay warm even when it was the middle of winter and absolutely freezing in my house at the moment.

"I love you so much Johnny." I said and immediantly realized that that was the first time that I had ever told him that before in my life.

"I-I love you too Y/n." Johnny said as he placed a kiss on the top of my head.

With Johnny right beside me, I felt better than before because I knew that as long as he was by my side he would do anything in his power to make sure that I was going to be back up to health within the next day.

I hope that you liked this! Thank you for requesting!